Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was also hoping that someone could send me a photo of the factory stickers under the hood from a 1999 Lightning. I'm looking for the stickers that are on top of the plastic radiator shroud housing -- one of them says "catalyst" i think and the other is of the supercharger and how to change the belts. (mine are completely worn and are about to fall off.

If someone can please send me a photo, possibly with the length and width of the stickers, I would greatly appreciate it.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you. Anyway you can take another pic with the measurements of the sticker? Just want to make sure I get it perfect if I'm going to have it re-made.

·
Registered
391 Posts
I've also been wanting to get these stickers , it looks so empty and plain with nothing on the shroud. Is there anywhere online to buy these?

·
Registered
375 Posts
I know someone on the forums makes custom labels for the radiator cover. He can probably make oem like ones for you

·
Registered
967 Posts
Contact Mike (OldTimer). His custom shrouds are very nice quality and If I remember correctly he has done a remake of the stock sticker for another member before.

·
Aka 2003_lightning
12,215 Posts
Mike remain the oem one for me! I have since given it with my oem shroud tho once switching to carbon

·
Registered
572 Posts
Oh, if you cut out the little plastic divider, you can get Oldtimer to make you a one piece label.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Oooh, nice I'm definitely going to look into that and PM him thanks for the info guys....sorry to butt in on the thread btw OP [smilie=bo

1 - 10 of 10 Posts