Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got the Navi seats covered and installed now:

Now it's time to get the power and heat working in them. I'm wondering what the best way is to do it. I had the harness from the Navigator pulled when the seats were pulled, so I have all of the connectors.

Complication #1 - There are a handful of connectors in the Navi harness that end in the passenger side kick panel. The Lightning doesn't have the opposing connectors (except one, and that one didn't get them to work).

So, it means I'm going to do some cutting and splicing. I can think of two ways to try:

1) cut the connector off of our stock harness, splice on the connector from the Navi harness and try to branch off of the power and ground wires, running them over to the passenger side.

2) cutting the stock harness off close to the dash where it begins, and splice the Navi harness in there. I think that way I could keep the harness mainly intact.

???

Last question - the driver's seat has the module with two extra plugs for the memory function. I won't be using the memory function, so can I just cut those wires out, or does the power have to flow through that module to make the motors work?

Thanks,
William

·
haz bewst
163 Posts
Where you the one who asked me for the diagram?

·
haz bewst
163 Posts
If you need help let me know.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.