Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,895 Posts
I got mine through Mcmaster Carr. But I got Stainless Bolts to polish instead. Alot cheaper than Ford either way.

·
Retired Odderator
3,305 Posts
If you are talking about the studs that bolt the blower down to the lower intake then I think you may be SOL, otherwise all the other bolts can be replaced with grade 10.9 metric bolts of the same sizes.

·
Ford Certified Technician
5,194 Posts
I say you get something that look tits.... long as the grade is good and the length you should be good brother.

I like chrome allens personally but you can do all kinda cool stuff like anodized black or blue or what ever.

·
Premium Member
3,895 Posts
Most torque these bolts see really are on the supercharger I believe and thats only 33lbs. Good stamped rated stainless should easily hold up to low torque amounts like used on our upper intake parts. All the Stainless I have purchased so far has the load rating stamped on it. Personally I love the clean look if Allen Bolts. Thank kirst8404 for that idea. He has had his like this for a while with no issues.

·
Premium Member
2,145 Posts
I got Kirst8404 his "Josh" (from fastenal) so yes you can berry.

I've also found out I can get chrome also, but more than the s/s bolts

Food for the thought

I have got them for every spot under the hood lol

·
Premium Member
2,145 Posts
SHCS 0173307

washer mw6420000a20000

Fender washer WC6400000A20000 or 11101241, Not at work so I can't tell you which are stocked in the Hub.

I did the regular washers in the back, and fender washers on the side 30mm OD vs the regular 20mm OD

I also used an 18-8 grade, it's got more of a carbon content in them "in theory" making them stronger than a 316 grade.

other competitors that should be able to order for you would be,

Mcmaster Carr and Grainger

Edit****

Forgot the 4 rear part number

SHCS MS2600040A20000

Reactions: MPORTETR
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.