1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
tuned by JJ @ WMS
8,864 Posts
^^well, if you put meth it wont lol

·
R.I.P #3005
3,733 Posts
Doesnt smaller upper pulley provide more heat in s/c??
Where can i find a billet aluminum one??
A smaller upper will spin the S/C faster so yes it will build more heat. What other mods are you running to support the 6# lower than adding on a 2# upper? Careful and get a good tune or you might end up with 2 5.4 coffee tables

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
A smaller upper will spin the S/C faster so yes it will build more heat. What other mods are you running to support the 6# lower than adding on a 2# upper? Careful and get a good tune or you might end up with 2 5.4 coffee tables
i know and right now im runnin stock jus want to install the 6lbs lower the 2.70 upper k&n and a tune what do u think??

·
R.I.P #3005
3,733 Posts
i know and right now im runnin stock jus want to install the 6lbs lower the 2.70 upper k&n and a tune what do u think??
Me I am paranoid cause I am still in debt after going built, I would just stick with a stock upper and 6# lower with a good tune. There are guys in here that run 8# lowers with stock block; it's like a gamble how much do you trust your tuner. With a 6 0r a 6 with a 2.70 upper you are going to need to get tuned.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Me I am paranoid cause I am still in debt after going built, I would just stick with a stock upper and 6# lower with a good tune. There are guys in here that run 8# lowers with stock block; it's like a gamble how much do you trust your tuner. With a 6 0r a 6 with a 2.70 upper you are going to need to get tuned.
well right now im not tuned but was thinkin of gettin a AMAZON tune??
what do u think it will run if i go 6lbs lower 2.70 upper k&n tune?? or i jus stay stock upper

·
tuned by JJ @ WMS
8,864 Posts
true lol.. and im tryin to install the lower and upper a K&n and tune to call out a tbss that romped at me the other day..idk if u seen the truck his rgv name is knuckless from new born concepts..
yea i know who it is. just go 6 lower and stock upper. i wouldnt push it with a 6 lower and a smaller pulley up top. ur just gambeling for it to blow

·
R.I.P #3005
3,733 Posts
yea i know who it is. just go 6 lower and stock upper. i wouldnt push it with a 6 lower and a smaller pulley up top. ur just gambeling for it to blow
:bigtu

Amazons good I use them and haven't had any issues at all

·
tuned by JJ @ WMS
8,864 Posts
got it and will it slip with lower pulley??
honeslty not sure if it will slip. dont think so but your never sure about it. buy an idler tensioner.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.