Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Banned
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[smilie=ughug.gif] Today was the day, the day i took the long a$$ drive to the almost end of long island to meet with Sal from Power Surge Performance, for my stage II cams installation. i would just like thank who i have asked about PSP's work. the only name i can think of right now is Leeann. so i thank you. Sal was very nice to take pretty much an hour to hang out and talk to me before handing him the keys to my baby. he was very helpful to the questions i had asked. but from now on when someone asks where to get there work done, i will tell them to go see Sal at Power Surge Performance. I feel like a kid in toys r us waiting to buy a new toy. waiting to get my "L" back i will be very happy im sure. anyone care to take a guess at what the power rating would be? list the number let me know my mods are included at the bottom of this message. im off to bed for now so goodnight to all.....

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
Hostile03SVT said:
[smilie=ughug.gif] Today was the day, the day i took the long a$$ drive to the almost end of long island to meet with Sal from Power Surge Performance, for my stage II cams installation.  i would just like thank who i have asked about PSP's work.  the only name i can think of right now is Leeann. 
HELLO, [smilie=wavey.gif] I'M LIKE A FRIGGING WALKING PSP COMMERCIAL OVER HERE :LOL

I was there on the Dyno at dam near midnight the night before and heard all about your truck and the install ; o )

BEST OF LUCK Hostile.

BTW,
YOU MADE THE RIGHT CHOICE

I bet if I looked like LA, you would have thanked me too, ah ha ha ha ....

·
Banned
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks Rob my name is Rich. i cant wait to get it back i feel like a crack head and getting in my "L" is my fix!! HAHAHA

·
Project Dirty Dog
6,747 Posts
Let us know what she's got when you get it back from Sal

·
Registered
454 Posts
Good deal... sounds like a good combination to me.
Should be interesting to see what you put down...
My guess with stock heads, stage II cams and long tubes = 450

[smilie=popcorn.gif]

·
Banned
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hey 450 sounds good to me atleast until i blow the stock engine and put some cash aside for a new built engine get in the 500-600 range that would be nice.... now i just have to sell my boat then im good to go..

·
Banned
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i was pretty impressed by some of the cars he had there, especially his "L".. that thing is sick!! :LOL

·
Banned
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
[smilie=popcorn.gif]GUYS IM STILL WAITING FOR THE "L" TO RETURN I WILL TRY AND GET IN TOUCH WITH SAL TO FIND OUT HOW THE PROGRESS IS ON MY HOSTILE RIDE..

·
Registered
541 Posts
I'm going in on Sat. for a dyno pull/retune and to have Sal check out my L.
I'm hoping with my mods I'll have nice #s for my first dyno pull. [smilie=fingersx.gif]

·
Banned
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
what mods do you have?

·
Registered
541 Posts
Hi Rich,
Currently I have a 3# lower,ported blower,JLP CAI,SBTB,C&L plenum and elbow
NGK TR6 sparks,Bassani CB, and SCT 4 pos. chip tuned by Sal.
Getting a FTVB in the next two weeks.
Bryan

·
Banned
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
bryan let me know what your numbers are im curious to see what i should be looking forward to getting out of my "L".. and also let me know how my truck is looking over there its the all black 2003 with a decal on the back window that says ,"Fucking Hostile"... haha the cops love that one too!!! i miss my truck i need to get in and spank some vettes again..
thanks Rich

·
Registered
541 Posts
LOL,no problem Rich. I'll check out your L and Keep ya posted.
Hmmm....a sticker that says F**king hostile".....Pantera fan??? :smt109
hahaha,I'm sure the cops love it.

I used to have a bumper sticker on my SC that said "don't be a di*k"...the cop wasn't happy :LOL

·
Banned
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
haha yea Pantera i love those guys they rock!!! i appreciate you taking a look at my "L" while your there.

·
Banned
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
:D [smilie=ughug.gif] Hello out there to all the Gearheads reading this forum, i promised everyone an update once i found out the numbers on my "L" after Sal from PSP was done with the stage II cams and dyno tune.. Well Sal told me he was impressed with the numbers.. and while i had to beg to hear the numbers he finally told me.. and the pavement pounding ponies are 420hp and 522lbft :LOL i must say i will finally get my fix once i pick up my baby tomorrow morning.. as for now im off to get ready for work so i bid you all a goodnight.. i just want to ad that Sal and Lisa from Power Surge Performance are very kind and helpful when it comes to our trucks, great people to know and it is definately a pleasure having my truck worked on by PSP..
Rich

·
Banned
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i will and i thank you...you do the same with yours bro...

1 - 20 of 79 Posts