Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
My Dixie Wrecked
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whitney Marie Aingworth born Tues. Oct 12th

7lbs 6 oz. 21" Perfectly Healthy :cheers

I figured you guys might be wondering seeing as how at the shriners show my wife was ready to go into labor at any minute....she was able to hang a few more weeks.

I look a little ragged in this picture...2 nights straight with no sleep waiting for her arrival.

·
Cogswell Cogs
3,382 Posts
Congratulations Ryan AND Mrs Ryan!!.. :bigtu

·
i want to go fast
2,983 Posts
hahah yea man! you kept checking your phone every 5 minutes!

huge congrats to you and your old lady! beautiful daughter you have there!

glad to see her and your wife are both doing well!

·
Even Then I Was Old Skool!
10,398 Posts
Ryan... Congratulations to you and Kelly for making a beautiful baby!!!!! The first one is almost magical isn't it. Give Kelly our best and break out the pink paint!!!

All the best...

Mike & Florence

·
My Dixie Wrecked
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks Gents!! Sure makes outlook on life a little different and she's definately the focus of our attention now. I guess that's what being a parent is all about!. :smt023

Congrats,

Now i need to call CPS on you, that kid needs to be raised in a MAN-UNITED house!

I hate Man U (but they are fun to watch)....don't worry she's parked in front of the TV now watching Man U - West Albion as I type this lol. For the record tho....when Chichirito first scored she made a "poop face". :ronbowoohoo

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
11 Participants
Dieselsvt
Lightning Rodder
Join our Lightning Rodder community to discuss the supercharged Ford F150 SVT and Harley Davidson edition pickup.
Full Forum Listing