Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats a good price for the following used condition...

JDM Long Tube Headers
XPipe
High Flow Cats
Dual Magnaflow Catback

all bolt on and ready to go... perfect condition...

whats a good price for that complete setup

·
Registered
36 Posts
brand new headers are about 1000 and the bassani catback is abput 700 or so. used for how long? are u trying to sell tem or tryng to buy them?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
im trying to buy them...

guy is telling me $1200 for everything... im trying to get him down another $100 or so.... Id like to pay right at $1000 but dont think he will go that low...

·
Registered
20 Posts
00bolt said:
whats a good price for the following used condition...

JDM Long Tube Headers
XPipe
High Flow Cats
Dual Magnaflow Catback

all bolt on and ready to go... perfect condition...

whats a good price for that complete setup
how much hp will you gain and at what cost is it worth installing ?i think any thing but maybe mufflers and a small crossover tube , until your pushing atleast 18lbs of boost is a waste of good money .i have proven to few guys that every muffler is different , but most cost you horse power .and from what i have seen the long tubes are the only exhaust change for headers that actually gain hp , but not very much . i went through three brands of mufflers and imo the spintech are quieter and give you more gains than any thing else i have seen . please don't take this as a flame , because the more discusion we have about our trucks the more we learn .

ken

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i have talked to Avalanche about the spintech also... but im not looking for quieter... i want it obnoxious!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
I'll have some sound clips up later of the race line mufflers from spintech that are on a Gen 2.

I will be adding them by mid afternoon (possibly sooner... big vid batch)

-Chris

·
Registered
367 Posts
00bolt said:
i have talked to Avalanche about the spintech also... but im not looking for quieter... i want it obnoxious!!!!
Well you have not had the privilage of hearing mine since it has been in the body shop but when it gets back I promiss you I don't think anyone has a louder exhaust than mine around the north texas area. :D It will vibrate the hell out of you and set off car alarms 2 to 3 hundred feet away. :) I am running the Spintech Pro streets with a Dr Gass x pipe and high flow cats on a stock exhaust manifold.

·
Frauderator
5,862 Posts
1200 bucks sounds good to me, if they are in good condition

you better jump quick before someone else does

·
Registered
20 Posts
Chris said:
I'll have some sound clips up later of the race line mufflers from spintech that are on a Gen 2.

I will be adding them by mid afternoon (possibly sooner... big vid batch)

-Chris
thanks chris

ken

1 - 11 of 11 Posts