Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The owner installed this fan kit and has it hooked on a Ricker switch to turn it on. I found a wiring loom with 3 wires one re one black and one green inside the fuse box under the hood. The red is plugged into a blank fuse the other 2 are loose. There is power to the wires when the fan is switch on but if I unplug the red wire it does nothing at all. I have some pics

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The owner installed this fan kit and has it hooked on a Ricker switch to turn it on. I found a wiring loom with 3 wires one re one black and one green inside the fuse box under the hood. The red is plugged into a blank fuse the other 2 are loose. There is power to the wires when the fan is switch on but if I unplug the red wire it does nothing at all. I have some pics View attachment 544308
Also want to say the entire wire loom plugs into those to fusible links there then to the fan . So the green and the blue plugs you see are for the fan only the don't plug into anything else besides ground and battery

·
Registered
325 Posts
Can you describe what exactly the problem is? I'm assuming the fans aren't running at all?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts