Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Reactions: leach

·
Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
This is the montage of the winning truck. You will see I went like .00x red light in final and spun instantly trying to up the nitrous shot. Big respect to Rob Melcher and his truck. His truck has been a monster for a long time. The better racer won.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

·
Worlds Fastest Street HD Truck
14,645 Posts
ah even with spray used, it's a different approach and while the record may be caveated w/ spray & w/o spray, it's still cool to see it out there

·
Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Awesome pass sir!
Thank you. Next time out we may be 100lbs lighter. May try and set up a fun grudge match with the red turbo truck. His truck is deadly consistent.

·
Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
ah even with spray used, it's a different approach and while the record may be caveated w/ spray & w/o spray, it's still cool to see it out there
Who has fastest 1/8 mile time for a street truck? Carmelo with the 5.982?

·
2.9 Whipple E85R A1 Transmission
11,436 Posts
If you call mine a street truck, 5.965 @ 113.97 mph.
It has a license plate on it. lol

·
Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
If you call mine a street truck, 5.965 @ 113.97 mph.
It has a license plate on it. lol
Lol I like it. "Street" is a subjective term I guess. May be easier to say "X" race weight I suppose. We didn't really expect to run as fast as we did but just wondering who are the "top dogs" in the 1/8 mile. Honestly around "here" I would consider street as having A/C, heat, real glass, and working wipers. If I'm gonna drive something then I want to do it at all times of year in any weather I want to lol. Other people have different interpretations. I can pull 120lbs off truck next time we spray it. Still not enough to go 5's IMO. Would be sitting roughly 4580 in race trim with me in it.

·
Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
man you hit the seen with a mean gansta lean, you have one mean lightning, representing 2nd gen well(y)
Lol we try.

·
Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
21 - 33 of 33 Posts