Lightning Rodder banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

worlds fastest MP lightning
Hi Mike this is Uncle Frank* I鈥檓 so so very sorry for your loss , Mike I had your # but looks like it鈥檚 been changed please take mine and if I can do anything at all please give me a call, I will be more than happy to come out to you and take you out for some lunch* Mike I鈥檓 so so very sorry This is my # (609) 731-1265* my phone is on for you 24/7 you can call or text me anytime day or night * please stay strong *

Even Then I Was Old Skool!
Just wanted to say thank you for all your encouraging words and prayers. This pain is indescribable... I feel like there's a hole in my heart knowing I'll never see my son again. To say we were close in a gross understatement. Many of his friends knew that Steve and I were inseparable and did so many things together, even with his friends. Steve was in the prime of his life, only 51 and he left behind his great wife and two incredible children. No illness was in the wind, both my kids live in town and we are all very close... I had talked to him just that morning and he was reminding me that my birthday was Sunday and he, Courtney and the kids would be over for dinner and birthday cake. I corrected him and said my birthday was Monday the 2nd, but they could come over and we'd watch Football and then eat and celebrate. We both laughed because I said he couldn't pass up a meal at our house. I guess god had another plan.

We had a wonderful funeral service and several hundred people attended as Steve was very active in the community and especially in coaching football. Many of his business friends and colleagues came as well. He was also a gear head like me, and his dream was to get a Cobra replica once the kids had finished college. Some of you might've met Steve and his son Michael at a Total Induction dyno day event many years ago. His son is now a freshman at UVM and his daughter a freshman in our local Longmeadow high school. His wife is a technology and Special Ed teacher in Westfield. Everyone who knew Steve remarked about how upbeat he was all the time... his infectious smile can be found in hundreds of family photos, always lighting up the room.

Forehead Chin Smile Jaw Tie

Fortunately for everyone, our family is very close knit and my sister from New Jersey and I are especially close. Her family is much like ours, her and her husband have two kids and four grandkids. Steve and his family were very close to them as well. Without their presence and support during the past couple of weeks, we'd be adrift and in worse shape than we are. Thank god for family. And thank god for friends as well. I told everyone to treasure their children and family because one never knows what the next day brings. We're taking this loss one day ay a time and eventually there will be less tears and more smiles as we remember all the great times we had as a family.

Thank you again and god bless all of you and your families.

Mike Langieri

worlds fastest MP lightning
Just wanted to say thank you for all your encouraging words and prayers. This pain is indescribable... I feel like there's a hole in my heart knowing I'll never see my son again. To say we were close in a gross understatement. Many of his friends knew that Steve and I were inseparable and did so many things together, even with his friends. Steve was in the prime of his life, only 51 and he left behind his great wife and two incredible children. No illness was in the wind, both my kids live in town and we are all very close... I had talked to him just that morning and he was reminding me that my birthday was Sunday and he, Courtney and the kids would be over for dinner and birthday cake. I corrected him and said my birthday was Monday the 2nd, but they could come over and we'd watch Football and then eat and celebrate. We both laughed because I said he couldn't pass up a meal at our house. I guess god had another plan.

We had a wonderful funeral service and several hundred people attended as Steve was very active in the community and especially in coaching football. Many of his business friends and colleagues came as well. He was also a gear head like me, and his dream was to get a Cobra replica once the kids had finished college. Some of you might've met Steve and his son Michael at a Total Induction dyno day event many years ago. His son is now a freshman at UVM and his daughter a freshman in our local Longmeadow high school. His wife is a technology and Special Ed teacher in Westfield. Everyone who knew Steve remarked about how upbeat he was all the time... his infectious smile can be found in hundreds of family photos, always lighting up the room.

View attachment 549619

Fortunately for everyone, our family is very close knit and my sister from New Jersey and I are especially close. Her family is much like ours, her and her husband have two kids and four grandkids. Steve and his family were very close to them as well. Without their presence and support during the past couple of weeks, we'd be adrift and in worse shape than we are. Thank god for family. And thank god for friends as well. I told everyone to treasure their children and family because one never knows what the next day brings. We're taking this loss one day ay a time and eventually there will be less tears and more smiles as we remember all the great times we had as a family.

Thank you again and god bless all of you and your families.

Mike Langieri
Mike all fathers should have a son like him*

I was at your house a few years back when you had that lightning get together and your son didn鈥檛 know what to do for me first to say he was a gentleman is an understatement he did all the awesome cooking*

Thank you for this beautiful post, it took a lot of courage to post this *

Mike there is nothing I could say that will make any sense *

Please stay strong *

Mike my offer still stands *
Love always *

PS
i still have that beautiful poster of secretariat that you made for me 馃弫

21 - 28 of 28 Posts