·
Registered
1,191 Posts
If thats the only 2 choices...... i say powder coat it for sure

Reactions: Mrjexer

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
I’d agree, powdercoat! If the brackets/mounts can be separated, maybe leave those raw material and just PC the spoiler?

·
11.42 @119.87 Stock Block
3,004 Posts
The old me says powder coat it if I was 20 again I would leave it flashy like it is

·
Wile E. Coyote, Super Genius!
11,222 Posts
Either way, it looks great!! Where did you get that? Asking for a friend.

Cutting the middle like that is just for the rear view mirror. Why bother? Or fill it with some clear or black tinted plexiglass, like all the Charger, Challenger, Camaro, Corvette and Mustang guys around here do.

·
Registered
4,833 Posts
Looks great but my ocd had me staring at the lack of upper tailgate trim. I vote paint gloss black.

Matt

Reactions: Mrjexer and cbxer55

·
Stock Block [email protected]
3,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Either way, it looks great!! Where did you get that? Asking for a friend.
Cutting the middle like that is just for the rear view mirror. Why bother? Or fill it with some clear or black tinted plexiglass, like all the Charger, Challenger, Camaro, Corvette and Mustang guys around here do.
Tell your friend its from a Company called K Designs, lol....
K DESIGNS: HOME
https://www.kdesignswings.com

Reactions: cbxer55

·
11,222 Posts
I'm a sheet metal mechanic. My truck has a hard bed cover. I think I can sit down and design something similar to this that would be permanently attached to the cover. With brackets similar to those that would come down and be in contact with the tail gate in the closed position, but not attached to it. That spoiler looks pretty damn cool. I've wanted something like it for a long time, just couldn't get it in my mind how to do it. This gets me thinking.

·
11,222 Posts
1 - 20 of 25 Posts