Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there Ok i am possably coming to NewYork this weekend [smilie=fingersx.gif] and will most likley be staying in down town Manhatton. So whilst iam here for my Romantic weekend break with my wife, I thought it would be a great oppertunity to get some bits for my L. Ok i want to get a Diablo flash tuner some pulleys to go to 14lbs and a cat back from bassani (not sure if thats spelt right) Were can i go and pick them in the big city.
Please help me with this.
Or can i order them from some were and have them posted to one of you guys and we could meet up That would be way Cool :D

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
Sup Euro  [smilie=wavey.gif]

My advice to You and the Mrs
DONT BUY NOTHING ON THE STREETS
AND WATCH OUT FOR RATS THE SIZE OF ROTTWEILER'S
:LOL
(Actually there are some GREAT things to be had on the streets, but also A MILLION rip offs)

Sal is in Port Washington NY as said, but I'm not sure if he's got a Cat Back in stock ?
Def would have the Predator, Pulleys, and any needed Belt, (I know he used up a bassani yesterday on a Lightning (I was there last night amof, wish I saw this post before hand  :-? )

Give him a call, leave a message, tell um you'll be in NY this weekend, and hopefully he'll get back to you in time to hook you up. I know he's going out of State next week, so catch um today and you stand a good chance...

If not JDM is in New Jersey and fairly close to you also. http://www.teamjdm.com/

HAVE FUN, and enjoy NY....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts