Lightning Rodder banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Worlds Fastest Street HD Truck
14,550 Posts
he self proclaimed he had the 2.6 KB record at a 9.80 for years, but never could produce a time slip, video, or eye witness, and when asked for more details on the pass like 60', etc. he got very arrogant and defensive about it for even questioning that it happened. Glad the 2.6 record has been taken lower with proof by other folks, so there's not even a question of this worthless scum holding any piece of lightning history.

Hope those 2 get what they deserve for such an atrocious crime!

Cliff notes for folks that didn't read all the articles, not only were they charged with the death of her kid, they also started a go-fund-me account after it initially happened to get money while it still appeared accidental, and they also conned a photographer into taking mourning photos doing all this angelic type of editing to try and look like innocent mourning parents. In addition there's also other assult charges against him with another woman from another time. Unfrigginbelievable!

Just goes to show even total low life scum can drive Ford Lightnings.

Reactions: cubbies26

·
Put the wet stuff on the red stuff
1,673 Posts
I had a run in with this douche bag and I was amazed too see the people who were quick to defend him. After everything I posted to support my case and I was the one accused of attacking his character. Although there were several members who came to my defense!

Seems like I made a dead on judgement call about this pos
"As I have stated this guys is a piece of work. In my opinion he is a liar, a crook, a scam, a criminal, and the saddest part of all this is a site supporter pulling these stunts in our community."

Can't believe I ever made any kind of deal with this low life pos.

http://www.lightningrodder.com/forum/122-stomp-stomped-unmoderated/271561-10secwhite04-horrible-experience.html

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
he self proclaimed he had the 2.6 KB record at a 9.80 for years, but never could produce a time slip, video, or eye witness, and when asked for more details on the pass like 60', etc. he got very arrogant and defensive about it for even questioning that it happened. Glad the 2.6 record has been taken lower with proof by other folks, so there's not even a question of this worthless scum holding any piece of lightning history.

Hope those 2 get what they deserve for such an atrocious crime!

Cliff notes for folks that didn't read all the articles, not only were they charged with the death of her kid, they also started a go-fund-me account after it initially happened to get money while it still appeared accidental, and they also conned a photographer into taking mourning photos doing all this angelic type of editing to try and look like innocent mourning parents. In addition there's also other assult charges against him with another woman from another time. Unfrigginbelievable!

Just goes to show even total low life scum can drive Ford Lightnings.
The thing that's odd to me is this guy had to be fairly well off and made decent $ unless he was just totally full of shit. A garage like this does not come cheap, and neither does modding these cars with the parts he claims to have to produce these times that he's claiming to run in his sig.

2004 Ford Lightning
Built & Tuned by AVT Performance of Conway SC
Built SB, XR Heads, KB 2.6 Powerflow,ACC Built Tranny and Converter
[email protected] KB 2.6 All Boost Record

2013 Ford Shelby GT 500
Kenne Bell 3.6
ARH 2" Headers

2010 Ford Raptor
Whipple 2.9
Custom Exhaust by yours truly

2008 Ford Mustang NHRA Pro Mod
[email protected]
You just don't usually stereotype someone who can afford these things as being some trailer-park trash that would do something as disgusting as they did or look as burnt out and trashy as they do. :smt102

Regardless it's just a very sad and (for a lack of a better term) disgusting situation.

·
11 second street truck
10,603 Posts
The thing that's odd to me is this guy had to be fairly well off and made decent $ unless he was just totally full of shit. A garage like this does not come cheap, and neither does modding these car with the parts he claims to have to produce these times that he's claiming to run in his sig.

You just don't usually stereotype someone who can afford these things as being some trailer-park trash that would do something as disgusting as they did or look as burnt out and trashy as they do. :smt102

Regardless it's just a very sad (and for a lack of a better term) disgusting situation.
Military generally doesnt make this money, but if he was spec ops, a lot of time over seas makes sense

·
Panty Dropper
5,908 Posts
Military generally doesnt make this money, but if he was spec ops, a lot of time over seas makes sense
Exactly my thought. 12 years, he could've been an E7 or even E8, and spending quite a bit of time overseas to boot.

·
11 second street truck
10,603 Posts
Exactly my thought. 12 years, he could've been an E7 or even E8, and spending quite a bit of time overseas to boot.
Im an e7... money still isnt that good lol

·
Panty Dropper
5,908 Posts
Im an e7... money still isnt that good lol
Lol not saying that it is.. But 4K+ a month plus the other pay/allowances and no rent/food cost/taxes adds up!

·
Worlds Fastest Street HD Truck
14,550 Posts
wouldn't suprise me if most of the stuff in his sig was BS or overinflated....he could never produce a single time slip or video or eye witness of his L running 9's, let alone the claimed record setting pass. I'd bet most of the stuff in the sig wasn't his but a friends, or not done up nearly like the mod lists say. Heck half the time people just load up their sig just to troll folks.

Reactions: stoffer

·
AKA DADDY SHAGGY
2,466 Posts
I know a few people loaded driving 95 camrys and Hondas. And I also know broke people driving nice cars. I mean yea well to off people do drive nice things also. But I don't pay attention to wtf you drive or care to know what you make especially when it comes to this jackass and what he has done.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
But I don't pay attention to wtf you drive or care to know what you make especially when it comes to this jackass and what he has done.
Exactly...does it matter if he had or didn't have the cars/trucks in his signature or had any kind of record whether he could back it up or not? There is a child that's dead and all of the other shit he did or didn't do or had or didn't have pales in comparison to that.

·
Administrator
18,375 Posts
It is sickening that anyone would harm a child.

As far as this "member" and his time on here? The above episode told me all I needed to realize the guy was no good. Never imagined it ran this deep...

Jim

·
1,673 Posts
It is sickening that anyone would harm a child.

As far as this "member" and his time on here? The above episode told me all I needed to realize the guy was no good. Never imagined it ran this deep...

Jim
I don't think anyone did. Just as you said, I still cant fathom how someone could do something so heinous to a child. I can't even begin comprehend how her father feels and the decision he had in front of him with her being on life support.

As for the POS if he is found guilty I hope they fry his ass. Maybe he'll get a little house warming gift too when they process him in.:bananahump

·
Not Fast Enough
1,932 Posts
He's as good as dead if they don't give him the death penalty. He wont last more then a day. Which to me is great, we don't have to spend our tax money feeding and housing that piece of shit.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Is this the guy that blew up a terminator on the dyno back in like 2006? He looks familiar from when I lived in Fayetteville and went to a bunch of car functions.

Edit: wasn't a termi it was a 99', still not sure if it was him.

Here is the video, it happened in texas prior to him moving to Bragg.

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Probably got all gang raped by a bunch of bigass prison thugs with AID's and stuff.

·
ruffnecks illegitimate brother
3,481 Posts
Probably still waiting to go to trial, I don't see anything new on it from teh Google. Hopefully they both get what they deserve. If there is a way to delete a profile I would strongly support that :bigtu

·
11 second street truck
10,603 Posts
Charges were dropped against him
Probably still waiting to go to trial, I don't see anything new on it from teh Google. Hopefully they both get what they deserve. If there is a way to delete a profile I would strongly support that :bigtu

·
1,673 Posts
Charges were dropped against him

Those charges were. He's still facing charges in Harnett County NC against his estranged wife for kidnapping, assault with a deadly weapon, interfering with emergency communications ect.
You can check them on out page 3 of the link provided.
https://www.nccourts.gov/assets/inline-files/SuperiorCourtCriTrialCalHarnettCo-02-11-2019.pdf?Asu7hIVWalC9XPr5sijLqavHnQTNU9EM

·
11 second street truck
10,603 Posts
Those charges were. He's still facing charges in Harnett County NC against his estranged wife for kidnapping, assault with a deadly weapon, interfering with emergency communications ect.
You can check them on out page 3 of the link provided.
https://www.nccourts.gov/assets/inline-files/SuperiorCourtCriTrialCalHarnettCo-02-11-2019.pdf?Asu7hIVWalC9XPr5sijLqavHnQTNU9EM
I get that. But certain other parties were still beating the desk about him being a child killer

21 - 40 of 41 Posts