Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well let me start off by saying the track sucked and i only got 2 passes in the 5 hours i was there b/c no1 lets off and crashes all the time and any of you on this forum from florida that have been to morroso know what i mean. i was running 12.9's to 13.0's consistently before the ported blower and last night i ran [email protected] 107 and [email protected] i could have dropped it more if i got a chance to do more passes but theres always next week.

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
  WOO HOO....

CONGRATS BRO, niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice ET's and BIG DIFF  :smt023 :smt023

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thansk guys i was hoping to drop more but i only got 2 runs.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
my friend did my port he owns a shop called next generation, he charges 500 for the port but it picks up more power than ive seen on a ported blower the only thing i changed was the blower and it picked up 40 horse power on 2 different days on the dyno.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Boostin that is great times and increase in power. I may need to talk to you i have an extra blower and soon motor in the garage might look into getting it ported. Let me have somemore info please.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
my friend TC is the woner of the shop if you have any questions you can reach my cell and ill probably be with him and i will see what i can do for pricing for you. just call me when u need anything. my cell number is 954-868-6859 my name is tommy.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Cool thanks Tommy i will be intouch in couple of months hopefully. I just bought a built motor so I am pretty strapped for cash right now.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi Tommy. It me < Armand. Finally registered with this site. T.C. told me about your times. Good job. Glad to be of service. I am now in the process of making new fuel rails with adjustable press regulaters. We also just became magnumpowers dealers (yes I have one) Call me when you can.- Later :smt023

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.