·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol good stuff

·
Registered
44 Posts
That looks like an awsome job!I was always curious to see what kind of gains would come out of a port done like that.You always see that one section left for suposedly support.Post some before and after results if you can.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i wil i have a before dyno and ill sonn have an after

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
Boostin!!!! that is sweet!!!!!!

May I ask how much did your mechanic charge to port your eaton?

-Chris

·
Registered
13 Posts
Boostin, I had the same idea for porting the eaton. I started on mine just havent finished yet. Lets seee some numbers on that bad boy.

·
Project Dirty Dog
6,747 Posts
I had my blower ported by [email protected] and he only charges $398 I belive and he did a bad ass job.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
it was 500 for the port job chris and ill get the results cuz the truck is going on the dyno monday morning (jan. 3rd) and i also have the step by step pics on the install for the how to section. the install and porting was done by my friend who owns next generatin motorsports www.nxtgenmotorsports.com and he did it all while i was in north carolina snowboarding. he did an awesome job. it was nice to come home to new iridium plugs and and a ported blower installed with no headaches. sure feels faster than the rental suburban i was driving in.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
looks good!! is that on his truck yet? if so what kinda numbers did it put up i cant wait to find out what mine put up

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thats Goats old blower which I bought from him, I believe he turned 448rwhp with it. It'll be going on my truck very soon and I'll be sure to post my results.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ok im dynoing my truck tomorrow and i have a dyno shet before so ill know what numbers mine puts out and ill post the 2 sheets.

·
Project Dirty Dog
6,747 Posts
Here is a picture of my LFP Ported Blower, mark does good work on his products.

·
El duderino
13,077 Posts
99BlackBeast said:
Here is a picture of my LFP Ported Blower, mark does good work on his products.
hey could you post a pic of the inlet too.

thanks

·
Project Dirty Dog
6,747 Posts
Let me do some looking around for it, i beleive I do but not sure. Will get back to you as soon as I do some seraching.

·
El duderino
13,077 Posts
99BlackBeast said:
Let me do some looking around for it, i beleive I do but not sure. Will get back to you as soon as I do some seraching.
cool, thanks!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts