Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the first dyno slip is with the stock eaton and on a razorsedge tune. the 2nd slip is the ported eaton and when it made 392 horsepower that was a tune from the diablo sit. the 425 was on a next generation tune and ported eaton. im happy with 40 hp and 27 ft lb.   :smt023

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
chris resize these please i dunno why their so big.

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
I resized them, that should be better :D

GREAT RESULTS BRO, very nice indeed, CONGRATS :smt023 :smt023

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks for the resize. im running a 4lb lower and a 2.8 upper. the port job my friend did is a little different than normal he does the bottom different and the inside different. my friend got one done by apten and it made 27 more hp and the one on my truck is 40 more and we have the same tune same setup.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i dunno were gonna fix that but it makes good numbers for now.

·
Registered
261 Posts
I wasn't trying to be negative. I am concerned that the initial a/f is going end your fun soon if not addressed. You'll also pick up a lot more torque with a richer mixture.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
you mean the very beginning? if so ill have it fixed.

·
Registered
454 Posts
BoostinSvt954 said:
you mean  the very beginning? if so ill have it fixed.
Yeah looks like they leaned out the lower rpms to get the torque numbers up.
Unless the dyno operator did something funny on that run.
You'll have to watch out on the kickdown that you don't detonate.

Great numbers nonetheless! Get that a/f rechecked/fixed. Would hate to hear that you ended up busted.

·
Project Dirty Dog
6,747 Posts
I have a 4# lower,ported eaton,shorties,high flow cats,catback,4:10's,ram air,maf,inlet accufab. I am going to add long tubes and maybee a 2.8 upper before I dyno tune and see what she puts down. Cash in going to the LT fund as wee speek.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts