Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone just curious if anyone is planning on going to Ponies at the Pike in Long Beach on Sept 27th, mostly a mustang show but you do see a few different Ford vehicles, and this year since I just got my L I thought I would enter the show just for the heck of it, it's a pretty cool show I always have a great time talking to all the owners of the various cars there.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Sounds cool, where exactly is it at? Last time I was at the pike, I didn't remember seeing a big enough parking lot to host a show lol is it on the parking lot along the beach?

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sounds cool, where exactly is it at? Last time I was at the pike, I didn't remember seeing a big enough parking lot to host a show lol is it on the parking lot along the beach?
It's in the back area where the lighthouse is at, you won't miss the million mustangs that are there lol. They park the cars on the grass area surrounding the lighthouse, crazy how they fit so many cars in that area

·
Registered
375 Posts
Holy crap all the way over there ?! Lol is this the first time they're having this? I've never heard of this event

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Holy crap all the way over there ?! Lol is this the first time they're having this? I've never heard of this event
Yup ! It's a nice area by the beach and kind of isolated so it's pretty cool, it's the 19th year they're doing it, it used to be by the Queen Mary but it got too big so they moved it to the pike, it's only a matter of time before that becomes too small too , this year they said they filled up real quickly and have a pretty long waiting list

1 - 5 of 5 Posts