Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Delvallo
2,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD!!! thank you!
Guys what i have here is a BRAND new PLX OBDII multi gauge with OBD interface. I went this route instead of the Aeroforce because of the custom stuff u can do with this gauge. with photo shop u can MAKE your own gauges to what ever u want. u can set warnings for any sensor, u can view 4 parameters on 1 screen at once, set any color u want with that sensor. u can also view OBD stuff, but not everything the aeroforce can

my main reason for selling is because i want to monitor my iat2 readings which this gauge doesnt support, u would have to buy another sensor for it. and i figure by the time i drill and tap the manifold to put the sensor in, and spend the money on gaskets to put the intake on, im just going to order an aeroforce and deal with the 1 color display

what i have with the multi gauge is a Wideband, and boost module that goes with it. i bought this multi gauge for 379.xx 3 weeks later they dropped the price to 209.xx i called them and they wouldnt refund me...
http://www.plxdevices.com/gauges.php

anyway the wideband right now goes for 150, and boost/vac is 99 i have over 529 bucks into this setup, i will let it go for 300 shipped!!

http://www.plxdevices.com/sensors.php

here are some pictures i tried taking them tonight but my flash is screwing up the display

heres some OBD shots of the engine in park running so the MPH is at 0

in this picture here u can see AIT, which is the sensor in the air box.

this is a very nice product, but i personally want the aeroforce, if u have any questions please feel free to pm me, thanks!

danny

·
Registered
676 Posts
What parameters did this gauge read when it was pluged into the OBDII port?

·
Delvallo
2,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What parameters did this gauge read when it was pluged into the OBDII port?

• Throttle Position
  • OBD Type
  • RPM
  • Air Flow (MAF)
  • Oxygen Sensor Voltage1 (Bank 1)
  • MPH
  • Short Term Fuel Trim (Bank 1)
  • Oxygen Sensor Voltage2 (Bank 1)
  • Catalytic Converter Temperature
  • Engine Load
  • Long Term Fuel Trim (Bank 1)
  • Oxygen Sensor Voltage1 (Bank 2)
  • ECU Voltage
  • Engine Timing
  • Short Term Fuel Trim (Bank 2)
  • Oxygen Sensor Voltage2 (Bank 2)
  • Absolute Engine Load
  • Air Intake Temperature (the one in the air filter)
  • Long Term Fuel Trim (Bank 2)
  • Water Temperature
thats everything it read in the OBD mode

danny

1 - 8 of 8 Posts