Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just got my plugs(NGK) in from clubplug.net and they didn't come with those washers/gasket. i don't remember if my other NGKs did. So do the NGK Tr6 plugs come with the washers or not?
Also i think these plugs are from canada and the stock number is differant than the one on NGK's webpage. Does the stock number matter at all?

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
I don't believe my tr6's came with the washers either. I know which washer you are speaking of, as I used autolite 3923's on my mustang and they came with the washers, but for the L's I don't believe the tr6s came with the washer if I remember correctly (did a plug change a couple of months back).

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah i pulled one a lil while ago just to make sure, i just need to go get a torque wrench and see if i can get those bolts, but i think he makes them outta some threaded rod and stuff

·
Registered
270 Posts
the plug has a long thread and it has a conical seat its not a flat seat so washers arent needed. just make sure u use lots on anitsieze.

·
Registered
270 Posts
i dunno every1 i know has out anti sieze and thats only about 6 or 7 lightnings but all but 1 are 01's and 02's with the garbage threads.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts