Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
03WHITELIGHTNIN said:
I think we should have a dyno section or a thread that tells our members how much hp and tq they have gained from various mods, with only dyno proven numbers. So members can see what mods give good hp and what mods give us minimal to none.
If you want to see an idea such as this take place, please take the time to respond to this topic. We have an idea already established that is very similar, and we all think you guys will love the results. We are just trying to figure out how high the interest is.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I think thats an awsome idea. I said it before, this site is looking like its going to be THE place to go for "NO BS" info. Good hard facts. Its about time, we as a community started organizing the valuable information we have gained through trial, error, thought, and money. For such a relitively small volume of vehicles, we have really pulled together to get the aftermarkets attention, to provide us parts, tuning, information, and everyday good times and enjoyment out of THE WORLDS BEST SPORT/MUSCLE TRUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
While I think it is a great idea, I do see some possible small problems.

Different dyno days, different weather conditions, different dynos, etc....

My suggestion would be to post the different dynos BUT put in the averages and ranges of all the dyno numbers combined. That would maybe stop a lot of the "I didn't get that much, is something wrong" or "there is no way you got that much hp/tq from spark plugs" bullcrap threads that get started after dynographs are posted :roll: .

Like I said, it is a great idea but there has to be some ground rules or structure to keep it as accurate and constructive as possible :smt004 .

Just my $0.02,

Mook

·
Registered
367 Posts
Mook we have already covered that in another post.

Oh yes I am in for it I think it is a good gauge to guestimate.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Best idea yet! It will be nice to get a feel for what the end user's are actually getting out of their mods. Everyone knows each truck is different and conditions vary, but it would be great gauge to let people make informed decisions.

Unfortunately I don't have any raw numbers to contribute yet...maybe soon.

Charlie

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.