21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
My sig hope I didn't miss anything

·
Lead Foot
2,677 Posts
mine is Z00000T right now for the sound of the supercharger screamin but with my new 3.4 on it and all the new stuff is on and dynotuned i hope to change it to 7??RWHP (whatever my rwhp number ends up being which should hopefully be above 700)

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
here's my plate gets a few laughs from time to time

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
I had LTNBOLT on mine from 01-04 then swapped to BLWNTRK for 05-10 now Im going to rock BADBISH this year.

How bout FASTRUK

·
.030, XR heads, [email protected]
12,831 Posts
I had LTNBOLT on mine from 01-04 then swapped to BLWNTRK for 05-10 now Im going to rock BADBISH this year.

How bout FASTRUK

you should get SUCKER on yours!:laughing25

or get TBSSTHS on one and TBSSTH5 on the other?! haha

·
Registered
1 Posts
What are 3d and 4d number plates? I know about vanity and personalized number plates, have a little knowledge about 3d but don't know what is meant by 4d number plates. Can someone guide me what is it and how it work. I am from UK and find a website offering 3d and 4d number plates and no detail on the site.

·
Polishing My SVTs
102 Posts
UK plates... aka "across-da-pond" are completely different.

These members are or were discussing personalizing their North-American license plate [CAN/USA/MEX].

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Back To Your Question:

Guessing here...

Looks like "3D" would be numbers & letters that are actually three-dimensional sorta like going to the hardware store/shop to buy numbers for your house.
RAISED letters & numbers.

"4D" would be "superman" style/font letters & numbers that look like "3D" but painted/printed with shadows to appear to "jump-off" the plate.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts