• BLOWN

Votes: 7 17.9%
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys!

I know, another license plate thread. I'm always looking at everyones names and plates for ideas. I've finally decided to order vanity plates for my '03. My choices are available,
What do you think? These plate are available in my state in the spacing as shown, IL has rules about mixing letters and numbers so I'm kind of restricted in that aspect.

·
Registered
6,328 Posts
SAY WEN Sounds Kool...I would add a poll to your OP it would probably help your response.

·
Premium Member
2,951 Posts
Hey guys!

I know, another license plate thread. I'm always looking at everyones names and ayes for ideas. I've finally decided to order vanity plates for my '03. My choices that are available are:
IM FAST
SAY WEN (my favorite)
REDBOLT
WHY TRY
FASTTRK
IM QUIK
RED LYT
LYTMARE
BLOWN (wife says no

What do you think? These plate are available in my state in the spacing as shown, IL has rules about mixing letters and numbers so I'm kind of restricted in that aspect.[/QUOTE

How about UD LOSE:cheers

·
I paid my buck-o-five
75,659 Posts
Hey guys!

I know, another license plate thread. I'm always looking at everyones names and plates for ideas. I've finally decided to order vanity plates for my '03. My choices are available,
What do you think? These plate are available in my state in the spacing as shown, IL has rules about mixing letters and numbers so I'm kind of restricted in that aspect.

007 seems fair enough, and makes it easier for us to ID your truck at GTG's

·
Registered
247 Posts
Mine is veteter

·
Registered
247 Posts
Computer Internet should be working later I will add plus post pic.

·
SLW-SVT
2,959 Posts

·
Cogswell Cogs
3,391 Posts
I can't make up my mind with that list.. they all seem to be street racing related which may bring unwanted attention from law enforcement.

How about getting STOLEN for a plate?

·
Registered
247 Posts
If they are behind you your busted anyways my buddy z06 is zul8r

·
Registered
5,048 Posts
yep had to write a letter to the approval people explaining what it meant.
every time someone asks me what it means they think blown hard.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Mod list

Need a mod list before voting. :smt023

A valid point sir! List added to signature as suggested. I don't want my plates writing checks my truck can't cash!

I also wonder if every idiot will be bothering me. Anyone got experience that way? I often get burnout requests, I tell 'em they cost $50. They don't understand, them I have to explain Goodyear F1 tire prices and how our tire size is unusual.

That's it for now. Thanks guys!

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
yep had to write a letter to the approval people explaining what it meant.
every time someone asks me what it means they think blown hard.

My lovely wife didn't like the BLOWN, she thought it would have a negative reference to her. :smt102 Actual Quote from my wife, "I don't want to explain that to my parents".

·
Stiffler's guinea pig
6,711 Posts
If you pay a little extra you can get the Illinois Police Association plate or the Police Memorial plate. That could make a difference if you ever get pulled over.

I always wanted IEATZ28 (from the Sammy Hagar song Street Machine) but as you said can't get that combo of letters/numbers.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts