Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been calling everywhere local and can't seem to find pinion shims.. i called auto zone, napa, and advance auto parts (even a few repair shops).. where else can i look? I know i can get them online but im dropping the truck tonight and want to put them on while everythings apart

·
Registered
4 Posts
Try your local tire shop. Most do suspension work, some even know about pinion angle, they can all get the shims.

Bill

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well i did what you said.. i called probably 30 different shops today and 10 didnt even know what a pinion angle was.. lol.. so i guess im going to have to order them online.. anyone have any suggestions?

·
Registered
158 Posts
Try a 4x4 shop they get some big angle problems.
I got some from Beltech along with my shackles . They were an extra not included with the shackles.

·
paranoid
4,608 Posts
if you have any spring shops around you like the ones that werk on big rigs or dump trucks they can probably help. if not beltech and nitro drop have them or you can go to your local magazine shop and pic up a magazine called TRUCKIN' and they have an ad for a company called AIM INDUSTRIES and they have the pinion shims for the L's guaranteed

1 - 5 of 5 Posts