Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the sct tuner hooked up to the laptop and the truck, all pids are reading zero. This is with KOEO though. Just trying to set the TPS. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
With the TPS not programmed the truck is not able to idle without foot on acellerator. And even with it held PIDs still read 0

·
Registered
17,565 Posts
you put a new tb on her?
set minimum idle rate first them set tps

disconnect IAC
adjust the throttle body set screw out (opening the TB blades)
start truck
then adjust the Throttle body set screw in (closing the TB Blades) till the truck will barely idle
plug IAC back in
then set the tps to .99

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No, just pulled the blower and all off to clean my IC. Put it all back together and now it wont idle and stay running. I didn't touch the tps so im not sure how it could be uncalibrated. But my IAC is plugged in and fine. I did just do the PCV delete. Could this have messed with anything that would cause this problem?

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
OK, got the truck idling now. But my PIDs are still reading 0 on everything KOER. I must have something wrongly connected somewhere?:smt102 The handheld shows on the screen that it is hooked up and livelink activated, but still no PID values.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.