Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in the process of porting my eaton blower and need some picture to base it offf of. I have seen the one on "how to" section but are there any others?

·
I paid my buck-o-five
75,765 Posts
^^^ holy over port on the outlet side batman

I hope the inlet side received the same over port

·
I paid my buck-o-five
75,765 Posts
I'm in the process of porting my eaton blower and need some picture to base it offf of. I have seen the one on "how to" section but are there any others?

The pics "Posi" posted will be your best choice to follow

·
Innovator of the Bombassani exhaust
2,428 Posts
Steig stage 4 w/ side by side

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i gasket matched the inlet side and polished it but i have seen many different styles on the outlet. Just want to decide which one i like most. Why do some people plug the 4 ports on the sides?

·
Registered
6,328 Posts
i gasket matched the inlet side and polished it but i have seen many different styles on the outlet. Just want to decide which one i like most. Why do some people plug the 4 ports on the sides?
It makes it louder if you plug the silencer holes...no extra power...

·
Premium Member
2,145 Posts
The silencer holes get filled to make it scream

Looks like shit, not through smoothing it out yet, but the ports pretty much done.

Outlet

i've opened up the triangle alittle more since this pic

·
Premium Member
2,145 Posts
And a few more when my a.d.d. kicked in with the die grinder

·
Pardon me while I burst into flames
898 Posts

It made my stock pullied, unported Eaton scream. I can't wait till I port the case and add a 4lb. People tell me tell me its loud now.:p Just by viewing youtube vids and reading on here, a port/pulley combo should increase the whine a lot. I wouldn't go overboard on the outlet side. If you do, you'll lose low end torque. Instead focus on the inlet, plenum, throttlebody. These trucks imho don't make enough off idle torque for everyday driving compared to a Gen 1. Not saying their faster but up to 2000rpm, the gen 1 has the better throttle response/torque. :shitstormretarded I guess a lower gear helps!

Dave

·
Registered
382 Posts
I doubt filling the silencer holes does anything but make a real cool siren noise but Whipple doesn't have them--- soooo mine are closed :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.