Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a few pics of the truck. [smilie=fingersx.gif]

I think this is just a sweet picture:

Ok...I'm NOT a fan of pin stripes so do you guys have any suggestions on how to take them off without messing up the paint? The truck is all stock except for Magnaflow exhaust and a drop in replacement K&N filter. Oh and did I say I love this truck??? :)

·
Registered
207 Posts
Freakin sweet truck (looks like mine) [smilie=discomonkey.gif]

If you want the stripes off - use GENTLE heat from a hair dryer to soften an edge, then soften and peel - do the same with the dealer sticker over the Ford oval on the tailgate.

Taillights were swapped out, but they look pretty good - makes it stand out from the other True Blues.

That last pic is kinda Andy Whorhall - all freeaky and LSD-like (Rob - what's your educated take?)

Underhood shots?

Herb

·
Project Dirty Dog
6,747 Posts
Congradulations on the new truck and welcome to LR. I love the color

·
Premium Member
174 Posts
Looks great! You can also use the hair dryer to remove the dealer sticker on the tail.

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
herb101 said:
That last pic is kinda Andy Whorhall - all freeaky and LSD-like (Rob - what's your educated take?)
Herb
Me like when colors get a little funky :smt033
WOO HOO

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice Ray, you really captured that True Blue
In so many Pic's they look Black, kinda like a Black one looks True Blue sometimes
OR SOMETHING

CONGRATS, :smt023 she is a Beaut........ :cheers:

DID SOMEONE SAY PICTURES
WOO HOO
POST UM IF YOU GOT UM..................

One day WE REALLY got to figure out how to show full pictures (@$%(@$%(@$%@($

·
Registered
34 Posts
Of course I like the truck, but would change the tail lights back, and what kind of exhaust is that......

·
Registered
454 Posts
Really nice True Blue L!
Congrats on your purchase.
Yep, I'd pull the pinstripe and dealer sticker off too.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
I guess I am the only one that kinda noticed the pin stipe right away and thought it was a nice touch.

Nice L.

VINNIE

·
Registered
426 Posts
No your not the only one who noticed.  All he needs now is some disco blaring out the windows, some crager SS's,  and some shackles that raise the rear end for it to be "cool" with that 70s look.    Well... maybe not the shakles.  :LOL

Actually I like the pinstripes. They give it a more classy look. I like some disco too... but we won't get into that. [smilie=ughug.gif]

Rich

1 - 13 of 13 Posts