Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's a long list and I'm lazy ;)

It's a JLP longblock with stage III cams and a Precision GT76 Ball Bearing Turbo.

The tune is pretty conservative because I used it as a daily driver for the most part.

·
Mr. Crossfire
16,162 Posts
Nice ride/build. Has alot more in it for sure

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the positive feedback, fellas!

Sorry for the lazy post last night.

It's running the basics you guys are for the most part:
MMR sheet metal intake
60 lb injectors
3" Long tube exhaust
BA5000 MAF
Tial Blowoff and Wastegate
Electronic Boost Control
Methenol Kit (just running water through it right now though).

The tune was with 18 lbs. I plan to tune it with a meth kit after I install a safety device on it.

·
The L's retarded brother
102 Posts
MMR sheet metal intake minus the lower part of their intake? You just bought the top half or did you have problems with the lower plate?

The reason I ask is because I have both parts of their intake I will be using. Did you use the Accufab 90mm TB? Yours looks smaller than a 90. Also I can't remember but is there an adapter for the Mustang IAC to work or is the harness plug the same?

+2 on more engine bay pics.

Blake

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'll try to take some more pics of the setup soon. Sorry, I've been out of town.

As for the MMR intake and throttle body questions, I'm not a 100% sure. This wasn't my build. I bought it set up, but basically no one has taken the time to work out the bugs it had. Whoever installed the turbo did a pisspoor job with the exhaust, and I've spent about 2Gs trying to get that rectified. I'm down to some of the final issues, which I'm going to post up...............now (feel free to help as much as you can)

·
Delvallo
2,229 Posts
I'll try to take some more pics of the setup soon. Sorry, I've been out of town.

As for the MMR intake and throttle body questions, I'm not a 100% sure. This wasn't my build. I bought it set up, but basically no one has taken the time to work out the bugs it had. Whoever installed the turbo did a pisspoor job with the exhaust, and I've spent about 2Gs trying to get that rectified. I'm down to some of the final issues, which I'm going to post up...............now (feel free to help as much as you can)
anymore pics?

·
The L's retarded brother
102 Posts
I have not gotten far enough on mine yet, but it looks like they went around the world with the throttle cable. Of course I have not seen too many people using the MMR intake so maybe that is the way it has to be?

Looks like they used the slot style MAF, did that cause any tuning issues?

Oh and disregard the previous post about the lower intake. It does look like the MMR lower as well I just can't see the front corners to see the contours.

Blake

1 - 16 of 16 Posts