·
worlds fastest MP lightning
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
All you gotta do is pick the winner between these two amazing Lightnings*
**John Dude (vs) Eric korn *

A little background on these two beautiful lightnings*

#1) John Dudes truck happens to be the 2.6 KB record holder & ran a 9.588 et*

#2) Eric Korn happens to be the #1 contender for the 2.3 whipple record and runs in the low 9.60s

I Just want give A shout out to Eric for traveling 685 miles one way to race at Spookfest Thank you **

This should be an awesome race *

I’m not taking sides as they are both friends of mine,but a little heads up for my buddy Eric****

Dude is very good at the tree, That being said

don’t try and come out ahead of him, try to come out with him*LOL*

Don’t Red llight*

(The prize would be a nice bottle of Red wine and 1/2 doz of Roses)

NOTE* The winner must be at the track and or know someone at the track to take home the prize* (Don’t want to ship wine)

Good luck to All

This should be an awesome race, Two beautiful lightnings lining up at Spookfest
doesn’t get any better than that*

((((Bring your cameras)))

·
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Eric for the win !!! 🏁 🏁🏁(y)(y)
My man Joe how is my favorite state Florida* nice to hear from you and you did make a good pick, if anyone knows our lightnings it would be Eric korn, but Dude is no slouch, this really should be a very good race as these trucks and pretty much equal in power ,I would love to see them both come off the line more or less at the same time And if that happens it’s anybody’s race, hopefully the weather will be on our side, October air is what our trucks love *
good luck my friend * please stay safe *

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
This is a tough one. I know Dude is plenty capable of the win….But I need to support Eric and the Whipple guys!
Eric wins with a 9.67!

·
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This is a tough one. I know Dude is plenty capable of the win….But I need to support Eric and the Whipple guys!
Eric wins with a 9.67!
My friend I can’t Disagree with you on that,LOL yes I’m kind of a fan of the 2.3 whipple myself.( LOL)and your guess of a 9.67 is definitely in the ball park

I’m looking for a neck and neck race to the finish line*
looks like this Spookfest is going to be one of the better ones *

Thank you for your input and interest in this post *

·
Registered
19 Posts
My man Joe how is my favorite state Florida* nice to hear from you and you did make a good pick, if anyone knows our lightnings it would be Eric korn, but Dude is no slouch, this really should be a very good race as these trucks and pretty much equal in power ,I would love to see them both come off the line more or less at the same time And if that happens it’s anybody’s race, hopefully the weather will be on our side, October air is what our trucks love *
good luck my friend * please stay safe *
uncle frank for the win, Jdm stable mate, retire f/f Artie (y)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts