Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently made a phenolic intake spacer for a friend. I have enough material to make 4 more. They are made out of 1/2" G10 phenolic. The kit would include the spacer, two round pieces for front legs of the plenum, and new SS socket head allen bolts. They are made to the spec of an OEM gasket. Price is $80 shipped.

· Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They help reduce the heat transfer from the supercharger to the plenum. They also help straighten the air path into the inlet of the blower. I believe the dyno test that was done on them years ago, showed about a 7-10 hp gain. iirc. Not a seat of the pants gain, but one of the pieces to the puzzle.

· Registered
787 Posts
They help reduce the heat transfer from the supercharger to the plenum. They also help straighten the air path into the inlet of the blower. I believe the dyno test that was done on them years ago, showed about a 7-10 hp gain. iirc. Not a seat of the pants gain, but one of the pieces to the puzzle.
Are these pre shaped or can they be customized per application? I may be interested in one for the L and one for the AMG if they can be made to fit with a whipple truck and a stock 55kompressor!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.