Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone pegged the speedo on a long straight away? or took it the shut off point?

·
Registered
28 Posts
I do it in my truck at least once a week all the time there is no shut off point the only thing keeping the truck from going faster is aerodynamics

·
Registered
29 Posts
I have done it racing other L's and one guy who thought his SS Camero was saucy!! Note that he did finally catch me at the aforementioned top speed due to the fact that we are quite literally flying bricks! Boy sure surprised him when I not only caught him but pulled him an walked him until the speedo buried....then he managed to catch back up.

Damn aerodynamic cars with their 6-spd. transmissions and highway gears!!

:D

Charlie

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have had my L well over 140 mph and ti was still pulling i had to let out caus eour exit was coming up. I figure iw as doing at least 150mph plus some change and had plenty lef tin it felt like.

G

·
FineLineMtrSprts said:
I have had my L well over 140 mph and ti was still pulling i had to let out caus eour exit was coming up. I figure iw as doing at least 150mph plus some change and had plenty lef tin it felt like.
OMG, look who it is! Hi Vince!!!! :cheers:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hey girly...yep its me :D I keep forgetting about this great place. you will see me more often babes.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
get a motel you two :smt008

1 - 8 of 8 Posts