Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just found out they are filming Oct 18 thru 20 at South Georgia Motorsports Park.

·
Boost Freak!!!!!!!!
5,887 Posts
It's not as much fun to attend and participate as you would think. You have to be at the track @ 8:00 am
They don't run any cars until noon, then you don't find out if you made it until 7:00 pm and it takes another 5 hours to film the 1/2 hour show.

·
Undisputed Re-Post Master
14,354 Posts
It's not as much fun to attend and participate as you would think. You have to be at the track @ 8:00 am
They don't run any cars until noon, then you don't find out if you made it until 7:00 pm and it takes another 5 hours to film the 1/2 hour show.
Seriously? Wow, that is one long ass day!

·
Sport90's #1
3,690 Posts
That is pretty cool that they will be so close to me, but I can't get out of work to go to that unfortunately. Hope someone else does.....Jason FLAHP....looking at you for this one if the truck is ready....need a Gen II L on there that will run more than a 13.9 for once.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Remmber this a tv program.Pass time at PBIR gates opened at 8am Broadcasting started at 7pam.Last episode ended at 4am THE NEXT DAY.

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I personally have no idea how they do the picking and or how long the wait time is for the show. I just happened to run across the add and thought I would pass the info on to someone that might like to go. I know I can't due to work.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts