Lightning Rodder banner

21 - 40 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Im interested in the steering wheel(no airbag) and the outside temp display on the inside of cab.

Thanks,

·
Registered
34 Posts
Sent PM

·
Registered
1 Posts
I bought a wrecked 2004 Lightning that I'm going to part out...., Must parts will be available after Christmas.
I need to remove the damage so I move it to the carport...
The third taillight and PCM are not for sale. Some of the interior pieces are spoken for. The rest will be for sale.
Shipping and PayPal fee's are a buyers expense.
I need to make the list of prices and if the part is worth selling..
View attachment 536677 View attachment 536678 View attachment 536680 View attachment 536673 View attachment 536674 View attachment 536675 View attachment 536676 View attachment 536681
I bought a wrecked 2004 Lightning that I'm going to part out...., Must parts will be available after Christmas.
I need to remove the damage so I move it to the carport...
The third taillight and PCM are not for sale. Some of the interior pieces are spoken for. The rest will be for sale.
Shipping and PayPal fee's are a buyers expense.
I need to make the list of prices and if the part is worth selling..
View attachment 536677 View attachment 536678 View attachment 536680 View attachment 536673 View attachment 536674 View attachment 536675 View attachment 536676 View attachment 536681
contact me about the steering wheel and the interior door panels

·
Registered
2 Posts
I would like the rear bumper and the intake from the aircleaner to the hose into the supercharger includine the mass air sensor. How much. Thanks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
OK, I see the rear bumper for $100. How do I pay you? Please PM me and I can give you my address. Also would like to purchase all air flow pieces from air filter to supercharger including the mass airflow sensor. Thanks

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi Marty,

I will buy all the ground effects. I'm in the Seattle area so I can pick them up when they are ready to go.

Steve

·
2.9 Whipple E85R A1 Transmission
10,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
As said in the first post, Parts will be available after Christmas.
The side skirts will be sold as a set. Solissvt1, You're the third person in line.

·
Registered
9 Posts
How much are you asking for the set ??? Sorry for bothering you, I’m looking to buy it, I’m ready whenever you are.

21 - 40 of 84 Posts