Lightning Rodder banner
61 - 80 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
I think they are the same design for all 3. If i remember correctly its with and without the blinker arrows in the mirror, and manual or electric. No 100% sure though. Thats the only dif between 2 of em anyway. Cant remember the 3rd.

·
grease monkey
731 Posts
Received the painted pieces today, parts look great! Will post some pics once installed

Reactions: dameon911

·
Wile E. Coyote, Super Genius!
11,297 Posts
I think they are the same design for all 3. If i remember correctly its with and without the blinker arrows in the mirror, and manual or electric. No 100% sure though. Thats the only dif between 2 of em anyway. Cant remember the 3rd.
Well, all three were in the electric mirror option area, and all three said they had the blinkers. That's what I mean, three different part numbers, but the description was identical. Confusing.

Personally, I could care less about the blinker function. Nowadays, half the idiots out there don't even use theirs. Shit, there are way too many cars out there, the damn brake lights don't even work. Almost rear-ended an asshat the other day, towing a trailer with no lights hooked up, and blocking the lights on the back of the truck. Rant over!

·
Wile E. Coyote, Super Genius!
11,297 Posts
You just need to get rid of the whip antenna and get you a CravenSpeed Stubby. Reception is good if you care. I don't!
Wheel Car Vehicle Tire Automotive lighting

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 ·
Got some more antenna bases in. This may be the last batch i do this year. Work may be picking up more soon so i wont have much time left for painting between that and the weather. Let me know if you want one so i have an idea of how many of what color to do. I have black,white, dsg, and now true blue. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #70 ·
Here they are. I have a total of 10 antenna bases (4 already spoken for). These are whats left. I have 2 of each in black, dsg, and true blue. Claim em here or pm me. Thanks!
Guitar accessory Natural material Automotive tire Material property Electric blue
Natural material Electric blue Button Auto part Fashion accessory
Automotive tire Rim Circle Button Auto part
Hood Tints and shades Automotive tire Electric blue Metal

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #71 ·
Monday bump. Still have a few ready to ship.

·
11.42 @119.87 Stock Block
3,020 Posts
I will take a dsg if you still have one

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #73 ·
I will take a dsg if you still have one
Pretty sure ive got at least 1 dsg left. Pm me and i will check when i get home from work and get ur info. Thank you!

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #74 ·
Only 1 left of each, black, dsg, true blue

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #75 ·
Bump. Still have 1 of each color. Bkack, dsg, and true blue.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #77 ·
Wouldn't Happen to have a white one left?
No, sorry. Just shot 1 for another memeber. Im afraid im done till warmer weather returns. The humidity along with the cold is making it very hard to get a good finish. Just pm me or post up here if interested and when i start back come spring i will get back with you or anyone else wanting one. I think i will be getting some red and silver also this year so anyone wanting some done in those colors let me know. Thanks

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #79 ·
looking for one in silver when your back up and painting
I went ahead and ordered some more to start prepping for next season. They will be first come first served for claiming. Ive got 3 claimed now. Anyone else wanting in let me know. If needed i can order more. Price will increase next season to 35 shipped due to everything goin up unless something else comes up.
Again, colors i will have are black, silver, white, red, dsg, and true blue.
All these are Lightning OEM colors. Just let me know. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
I went ahead and ordered some more to start prepping for next season. They will be first come first served for claiming. Ive got 3 claimed now. Anyone else wanting in let me know. If needed i can order more. Price will increase next season to 35 shipped due to everything goin up unless something else comes up.
Again, colors i will have are black, silver, white, red, dsg, and true blue.
All these are Lightning OEM colors. Just let me know. Thanks.
I will take a DSG

61 - 80 of 82 Posts