Lightning Rodder banner
21 - 40 of 69 Posts

·
Wile E. Coyote, Super Genius!
11,111 Posts
Sounds good. I'll take one of those white ones off you. I'm at work til midnight, so send me your pp address, and I'll get the dough to you by noon tomorrow.

Have I bought something from you in the past? I think so. I'll check my conversations log.

Yup, Mad Enterprises transmission cooler not too long ago. Maybe you still have my cell number? I got a new phone recently, as my old 3G flip had to go bye-bye. I didn't transfer all the numbers I had in it to my new phone. My bad!

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Sounds good. I'll take one of those white ones off you. I'm at work til midnight, so send me your pp address, and I'll get the dough to you by noon tomorrow.

Have I bought something from you in the past? I think so. I'll check my conversations log.
Not that im aware of. Will send u a pm. Thank you.

·
11,111 Posts
I see. My mistake. I hadn't looked at the top, thought Boss Hoss was selling them. My bad. My phone has no internet, so tomorrow when I wake up, I'll get the money to you ASAP via my desktop computer at home. Typical operating procedure for me. I've bought a lot from the guys here. Never let any of them down.

Reactions: dameon911

·
2.9 Whipple E85R A1 Transmission
12,060 Posts
I might want one of the pink ones. How difficult is it to change them out? Probably easy-as-cake, piece-of-pie. Maybe have to get the inner liner out of the way. Haven't looked at mine that close, what's this antenna mount you're talking about?
Nothing a 36" pry bar & hammer won't get off...

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Someone would have to make a mold or 3d print something.
Always watching for a cap like the old fox body's had available
I cld try and mold/seal one shut and paint one if you wld like. I dont know how it wld turn out. If you are interested pm me please.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Only 1 white one left.
I have 5 more on order. 4 of which are kind of "claimed" 2 more black and 2 dsg is what im gona do. If any one wants the last one speak up soon otherwise its prolly gona be black. Lol.

Reactions: cbxer55

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Last white one sold.
Ive got 5 more coming.
If anyone else is wantimg one please let me know so i can order more. I will try and do them in batches but knowimg how many i need ahead of time to order helps me out.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
In for dsg if still available, if you’re making any other dsg parts I’d be interested as well
Ive got 5 more coming. All of which are now claimed. You are one of the 5. Pm me if you are wanting other stuff done. Thank you.

Reactions: LazyDriver

·
11,111 Posts
Got mine today and already installed it.
Turned out really y nice. 👍

View attachment 545733
I see someone else has a CravenSpeed Stubby antenna. Got my white one in today. But it was already dark, will try and get it on tomorrow. Probably won't bother with the mount at this time. We'll see. Might just pick up some white rattle can paint and make that work.

I told dameon about the stubby antenna. He apparently didn't know they existed. Now he has a picture of what they look like. Below is the best pic I have of mine.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Need to get me a stubby. Lol.
Sold 4 bases now. The other guys may post theirs up aswell, if they choose. Like i said ive got 5 more coming and they are all already claimed. Lol👍. If anyone else is wanting one let me know and what color, so i can order more if needed. Thanks everyone. Pm me for fastest reaponse.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Need to get me a stubby. Lol.
Sold 4 bases now. The other guys may post theirs up aswell, if they choose. Like i said ive got 5 more coming and they are all already claimed. Lol👍. If anyone else is wanting one let me know and what color, so i can order more if needed. Thanks everyone. Pm me for fastest reaponse.
Previous owner put a white 50 cal bullet as my antenna, at first I thought it was tacky but it's kind of grown on me. Saw a couple people at the Charlotte meet have them too. The stubby does look good though.

·
11,111 Posts
Got my paint matched antenna cover on today. Played hell getting the stock one off though. Didn't come off easy, and I was afraid to scratch the paint. Got it though. Didn't bother painting the base, it's either plastic or rubber. Looks good though. My mirrors are white and black. The new setup matches them perfectly. Pics once I get the truck out of it's lair, maybe tomorrow.

In on the tail gate latch setup now.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Got my paint matched antenna cover on today. Played hell getting the stock one off though. Didn't come off easy, and I was afraid to scratch the paint. Got it though. Didn't bother painting the base, it's either plastic or rubber. Looks good though. My mirrors are white and black. The new setup matches them perfectly. Pics once I get the truck out of it's lair, maybe tomorrow.
Lies without the pics....🤣🤣🤣

·
11,111 Posts
I know. Haven't gotten the truck out of the garage yet. It's dark in there. Soon! Maybe I'll pull it out, take a pic, and back it back in today. We'll see. LMAO!

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
I know. Haven't gotten the truck out of the garage yet. It's dark in there. Soon! Maybe I'll pull it out, take a pic, and back it back in today. We'll see. LMAO!
We still talkin bout the antenna base right?🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Boss Hoss

·
11,111 Posts
Yup. Never got it out of it's lair today. Let me know about the tailgate handle.

·
11,111 Posts
Pictures of the Oxford White antenna base on my ride. As I posted earlier, the little sliver of black is some sort of gasket, either rubber or plastic. Left it alone. Doesn't look bad at all. Matches the black/white mirrors.
bad at
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive lighting
Car Automotive lighting Hood Window Grille
Wheel Car Vehicle Tire Automotive lighting
Wheel Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Tire Land vehicle

21 - 40 of 69 Posts