Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 4 paint matched antenna bases. 2 UA/ebony, 2 YZ/oxford white. These do have very small blemeshes but are hard to see. Its also hard to get a good pic. Askin 30 shipped each(add a couple dollars for fees unless its sent as a gift with paypal). Pm me for fastest response. Thanks for looking.

Reactions: dannyrok

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Both black ones sold pending payment.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Both black ones are sold. 2 white are still available.

·
Registered
3,626 Posts
Want Black.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ive got one more ready for paint i was gona save and use on mine. If more people want these i can order more antenna bases(these are brand new parts factory ford parts) and do some more. Wld be nice to know how many i need to order upfront though. I only have UA and YZ paint right now. I cld do other colors but wld need to do more than just 1 or 2 antenna bases to justify ordering paint. How many people are interested and what color?

·
Registered
2004 Sonic Blue Truck is # 3348 of 3781 built on 05/03/2004
3,241 Posts
I also recommend painting the antennae mount itself otherwise if you have any other color than black you will see the difference between the base and the fender. ;)

Best pic that I have. If you know you know.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I would be in for one if you do dark shadow grey.
Sry i dont have any dsg paint. If you are interested in any other parts being painted, pm me and we can see what we can do.👍

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I went ahead and ordered 5 more bases to paint. If anyone else wants in let me know.

·
grease monkey
720 Posts
Ive got one more ready for paint i was gona save and use on mine. If more people want these i can order more antenna bases(these are brand new parts factory ford parts) and do some more. Wld be nice to know how many i need to order upfront though. I only have UA and YZ paint right now. I cld do other colors but wld need to do more than just 1 or 2 antenna bases to justify ordering paint. How many people are interested and what color?
I am in for a DSG antenna base. I also would be interested in a painted tailgate handle( I can supply parts)
Where are you located? I also have some smooth bed caps that need paint but shipping would be killer

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I am in for a DSG antenna base. I also would be interested in a painted tailgate handle( I can supply parts)
Where are you located? I also have some smooth bed caps that need paint but shipping would be killer
Pm sent

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Oh. I dont have one but im sure i cld paint one. Lol. Just let me know. Pm if you wld like. Idk if they even make one or if it wld have to be fabbed.

·
Wile E. Coyote, Super Genius!
11,090 Posts
I might want one of the white ones. How difficult is it to change them out? Probably easy-as-cake, piece-of-pie. Maybe have to get the inner liner out of the way. Haven't looked at mine that close, what's this antenna mount you're talking about?

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I might want one of the white ones. How difficult is it to change them out? Probably easy-as-cake, piece-of-pie. Maybe have to get the inner liner out of the way. Haven't looked at mine that close, what's this antenna mount you're talking about?
Its just the plastic base cover. It just pops of with a bit of force. A plastic trim wedge works perfect from the hood side. The actual base for the antenna has three screws holdimg it to the fender. At least mine does.

Reactions: cbxer55
1 - 20 of 49 Posts