Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who have you been e-mailing .. No mail service ???????????????  seems the party of the first part is not in-fact reaching the party of the second part, who shall be known as WickedQuick .. I must conclude as stated in for-mentioned, that my e-mail server is not and or has not been performing as agreed to by provider who shall be known as Charter.net henceforth and or from this point on, and or could be problem stem from other unknown causes not covered in sec 183345 sub section 3456b, in-closing ... WHAT'S UP with THAT?

I like a lot of and or's and parties

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
WOO HOO
Now my Buddy is talking so I can understand him  :smt023 :smt023

BTW, I really like that picture Bro :smt109 (do you want me to lighten it up for you) :LOL

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
okay buddy I was worried there for a sec :) heheh glad to have you back! I will PM you with the e-mail msg I originally tried to send you! :D

G

·
I don't know if the fact that I haven't slept in 48 hours has anything to do with it, but I can't understand a word you just said. [smilie=eek4.gif]

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
Buddy,

Check your PM and e-mail. I sent the info to ya :D

Ohhh I think I know what the problemo was bro... if you look at your forum profile and see the listed e-mail address it is a different one from the one Rob has been e-mailing to... I just noticed that and I have been e-mailing the one listed on the forum which looks like the wrong e-mail addy for ya :D

-TTYL,

Chris

·
Registered
8,325 Posts
SlowSVT95 said:
I don't know if the fact that I haven't slept in 48 hours has anything to do with it, but I can't understand a word you just said.   [smilie=eek4.gif]
Why no sleepy Leeanne?

[smilie=eek4.gif] [smilie=eek4.gif]

You need sleepy.

JJ

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
:smt009 I know the feeling :smt009

Work, School, E-Zine, WEBMASTER LORD, Thoughts of actually "driving" my Lightning and thoughts of "SLEEPING" makes me wanna =====> :smt022

LOL :D

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
SlowSVT95 said:
I don't know if the fact that I haven't slept in 48 hours has anything to do with it, but I can't understand a word you just said.   [smilie=eek4.gif]
Get some sleep .. to much extraneous cerebration is not good for any of us

1 - 13 of 13 Posts