Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
BeachBody Coach
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So 2009 I started playing softball with friends and it made me realize how out of shape I had became. So come Christmas of '09 I promised myself to make a change. My resolution for '10 was not to drink any carbonated drinks THEN i was introduced to P90X from a friend... best thing I have ever experienced. I started at 249lbs.... the first couple weeks were hell.... SORE as everything! but I was feeling better and better each week. I did not do it 90 days straight like the program calls for. I did it when I could as I could... I started eating better but not all that great still.....

So I've gone from 249lbs to 190lbs! Still pressing play too... i'm addicted haha

I've loved this program, this company, and the people iv'e met from this so much that I decided that I would become a beachbody coach. So if anyone needs any help, wants me to be their FREE BB coach, let me know. I am happy to help anyone I can so they can get to their goal. I'm eager to help as many people as I can to reach their health goals.

-60lbs and still going
www.keepbringingit.com

If you can stay motivated to continue the program you WILL see results!

btw ANYONE can do p90x you just have to go at YOUR own speed.. you can't expect to stay up with the ppl in the videos. Do what you can AS you can and you will improve and see results.

Right now they have waived the coaching fees so they are FREE instead of $39.95 until the end of the year.. this is awesome because you can save 25% on ALL their products by being a coach. You also can make money by being a coach so you would get paid to get fit basically....

I know some of you are saying "i havent started yet how can i be a coach" or something to that affect....

well you aren't going to be actually like setting up people's workouts, or planning their nutrition.. that all comes with the programs! You're more of a motivator and a resource for your customers to keep accountable and keep on their journey! It's much easier to workout with someone pushing you forward than by yourself.

If you want to get fit this year please let me know.. i'm full gung ho on helping people get healthy now... i've not had a passion for something this much EVER so I'd like any of you to join up... even if it's the free account and you sign me as your free coach.

I'm going to be more on the boards again by the way. missed you Fers =)

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
thats awesome man. im there with ya on the p90x its tough as hell but gets easier. keep at it man. luckily im only 21 so i never really got outta shape which is good because now im a cop so i need all the endurance i can have. but definately a good program for anyone to use.

·
THE PROPER WAY TO POWDER THAT ASS
7,531 Posts
My brother does/did p90x and its a great workout. He moved on to insanity which has a very similar structure. They are GREAT workouts for stamina and all around getting in "shape". Good luck bud. Wish I had the motivation. I even downloaded all the insanity vids and stuff from a torrent but I have yet to use it. I saw this fuker jumping up and down, so I layed on the bed and went to sleep cause he made me tired. ;)

Hope you reach your goals.

remember for every 10lbs you gain an inch, true story. Needless to say I have lost site of the little fuker with my gains.

·
Texas>Florida
3,055 Posts
My brother does/did p90x and its a great workout. He moved on to insanity which has a very similar structure. They are GREAT workouts for stamina and all around getting in "shape". Good luck bud. Wish I had the motivation. I even downloaded all the insanity vids and stuff from a torrent but I have yet to use it. I saw this fuker jumping up and down, so I layed on the bed and went to sleep cause he made me tired. ;)

Hope you reach your goals.

remember for every 10lbs you gain an inch, true story. Needless to say I have lost site of the little fuker with my gains.

:laughing25
yea ive seen that one too......yea thats true I use to weigh 210 now im at 172....+4 inches for me hahahaha

·
BeachBody Coach
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks guys =) My goal was to break 220lbs and right now im just seeing what comes from it doing it every day. I know for Christmas I hope i get a lot of clothes cause none of my damn jeans or anything fit anymore. any of you guys that are doing the program - if you need any help or want me to be your coach let me know. ill be happy to help. I think my next round I'm going to do insanity... there was a 2nd insanity filmed recently --- not sure the release date, and P90X 2 - muscle confusion 2 is being cast right now. We're adding a lot of new products this year too. The protein bars are better now with less sugar. I think 2011's going to be a big year

·
BeachBody Coach
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hell yeah that stuff is amazing. i've tried stuff from GNC first and like nothing there compares to that recovery formula. ive been using some protein powder from gnc cause i bought two bags of it earlier in the year but it takes a lot to cover the nasty taste.... the recovery drink from beachbody tastes really good though. I'm going to get on shakeology soon.. my new job sucks so im playing catch up with bills from it... but all the people i know taking the shakes have lost pounds from it. that might be something u could look into eric.

btw the airbrushing on ur truck is sick i love it! =) i haven't fired my airbrush up in forever =(

·
BeachBody Coach
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
that's cool. if you ever get something like that shakeology let me know cause ill send you a free shaker cup and recipe card for it. that stuff is amazing for your body. U ever need your engine bay painted up to match hit me up too haha i need to knock the dust off my airbrush equipment =)

·
BeachBody Coach
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
jhager172, yeah i didnt think i was in that bad of shape really until i started running all night in those softball tournaments haha... i definitely wanted to better myself and after watching some youtube videos on p90x i was sold on it. wanted to get in the best shape of my life. I've NEVER been under200lbs since like 6th grade i bet. My mom keeps telling me to not lose anymore weight and ppl probably are talking behind my back that im doing drugs though haha but i dont care.. ill pee test any time any where =)

·
Texas>Florida
3,055 Posts
that's cool. if you ever get something like that shakeology let me know cause ill send you a free shaker cup and recipe card for it. that stuff is amazing for your body. U ever need your engine bay painted up to match hit me up too haha i need to knock the dust off my airbrush equipment =)
Will do......:bigtu
as for the engine bay you got it bro.....i might have to redo my tailgate airbrushing cause i was parked at my parents house and they have some decorative stones on the carport and sone stones fell on my tailgate and F'd it up ....so im considering redoin all the airbrushing on the truck

·
ROADHOUSE
25,433 Posts
Welcome back EVL LS1! I need to start some type of fitness program like that. How much is it? I see the ads all of the time when I am getting ready for work, but that's as far as I get with it. Over the past 6-7 years I have gained about 40lbs. So now I am 5'8" and around 220.

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
Hey guys... just throwing this out there... would there be an interest in a "fitness" type section on LR? I've seen this on other forums and many members help and contribute info to others in their journey to becoming healthy and fit...

IF this is something you guys want... LET ME KNOW and I'll get a section up for this!

·
Texas>Florida
3,055 Posts
Hey guys... just throwing this out there... would there be an interest in a "fitness" type section on LR? I've seen this on other forums and many members help and contribute info to others in their journey to becoming healthy and fit...

IF this is something you guys want... LET ME KNOW and I'll get a section up for this!
I think that would coo....something different to talk about.....Id be down

·
Stock block 522rwhp591rwtq
2,475 Posts
Brandon great to hear man .Keep up the good work i've been trying to decide P90 or Insanity myself.I need to go from 265 to about 225-230.BTW still sporting the paint you did for me still lookin good.

·
BeachBody Coach
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Welcome back EVL LS1! I need to start some type of fitness program like that. How much is it? I see the ads all of the time when I am getting ready for work, but that's as far as I get with it. Over the past 6-7 years I have gained about 40lbs. So now I am 5'8" and around 220.
Hey man! thank you! P90X is $119 for the set unless you became a coach then it's $89. Right now it's free to become a coach... after january 1st it'll be back to $39.95. All you need is a pullup bar and some dumbbells.. that's the great thing about it - you dont need much equipment at all! You can use resistance bands too.

@Eric- that sucks about the paint getting messed up =( just let me know bro.

@Chris- that'd be awesome to have a fitness section!

i appreciate the welcome back... 2010 was the best and worst year for me haha... Going through a divorce but that's probably the best thing i've done second to the p90x... MUCH happier now! Right now the only crappy part is this new job I started... the pay blows so I'm hoping this week some of the places I've applied for will get back in touch with me. I'm really considering moving too.... There's not any decent jobs here and I'm so tired of the field I'm in it's not funny... I'm looking at getting into doing tattoos too.. I want to get back into the airbrushing business too... I'd love to have that up and going full time. I'm just miserable where I am now.

I'm back though on here. Great group of folks here that've helped me out more than they know.

·
BeachBody Coach
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Brandon great to hear man .Keep up the good work i've been trying to decide P90 or Insanity myself.I need to go from 265 to about 225-230.BTW still sporting the paint you did for me still lookin good.
That's awesome man! If I can get back on my damn feet in 2011 I really want to get a lightning but we'll just see.... I dont think 2011 can be any worse than 2010 haha but at least now I have my health and uhm... the ladies are paying more attention :bigtu

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
About this Discussion
48 Replies
15 Participants
BLKSVT
Lightning Rodder
Join our Lightning Rodder community to discuss the supercharged Ford F150 SVT and Harley Davidson edition pickup.
Full Forum Listing