13,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I myself found these numbers extremely hard to believe,
BUT
Chris checked, double checked, and triple checked, AND IT'S TRUE
1 Million, 201 Thousand, 94 hits in 30 days :smt119 [smilie=bow.gif]
WOO HOO
HOLY HOW DO I MAKE A PENNY ON EVERY HIT BATMAN [smilie=eek4.gif]

It shows an average of 41,417 hit's per day, (Smoooooooooooooooooking)
It APPEARS LOTS ARE WATCHING US................ :D

Tonight the 2nd edition WILL COME OUT (barely making our deadline AGAIN) :smt024
We were trying to also redo the entire format to make it look more like a magizine, and we found the format we want, (but Chris is a wussy and couldn't handle it in time, :smt091 @$%*@$#@*([email protected]$) WUSSY.......... :smt013
(j/k Bro, love u like a red headed step brother, w/freckles, that just wrecked my L) :smt027

Which brings me to the next point
Other than a small handful of peeps, we are not getting the help WE NEED.
Getting enough stories is hard enough, and we got some GREAT ONES THIS MONTH
WOOOO HOOOOOOOOO (THANKS ALL, GREAT JOB!!) Going to be a great E-Zine this month.
:D
The hardest part is clearly putting that info on line, behind the scenes. Formatting it, uploading the pictures, putting each picture where it belong, creating links, colored text, font size, lay out, etc, (the creativity is endless) So far it's been 100% Me + Chris, TG this month we had one or two upload their own story, (THANKS GUYS, THAT WAS A HUGE HELP) :smt023 (but we still need more help here).

IF ANYONE OUT THERE IS GOOD AT THIS STUFF, WE CAN REALLY USE SOME HELP. (even if just entering stories and pictures we already have) It would be much appreciated. [smilie=bow.gif]

I feel like my mind is ready to explode :smt073

THANKS, AND KEEP YOUR EYE OUT FOR THE 2nd EDITION TONIGHT
Have a Great Day ALL
Rob

PS
Maybe we can shoot for 1-1/2 Million this month, WOO HOO..............................

GREAT JOB EVERYONE :smt023

ATTENTION STAFF
Please follow below link
This Post with added info is there for you to read

e-zine planning.

[iurl]http://www.lightningrodder.com/forum/index.php?topic=938.0[/iurl]

G

·
Rob_02Lightning said:
I feel like my mind is ready to explode  :smt073
I'm sure it's not your mind. :shock:
Are you sure a million of those e-zine hits aren't from yourself?? :smt081
j/k... that's pretty fuckin good if you ask me. :cheers:

·
Registered
145 Posts
Pink Cover for Feb. should get us another 1mil easy .... Rob did a great job on the cover design .. we all should give him a big thumbs up .. Thanks Rob

Rob .. ????????? when you get your eng. in and the beast smoking ... o2_Rob ummmmmmmmm ???????? what about .....

02_Quick  Ummmm that would make a good Lic plate

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
I know ROB's cover design is FANTASTIC :shock: :LOL [smilie=laugh.gif] :ughlaugh: [smilie=eek3dance.gif] [smilie=omgrofl.gif]

·
Registered
145 Posts
Hey ... Chris I really like Rob's cover this month ... But thats a lot of pink and hearts .... is Rob's other ... other ... other...well you know what I'm trying to say .... never mind ... GOOD JOB??????????????????????

·
Project Dirty Dog
6,747 Posts
the ezine looks good Rob

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You two fruit cakes are made for each other (Buddy + Chris)

It'll be a cold day in hell when you see me make a pink Mag Cover

You two need a nice NYPD Broom Stick Welcome
OR SOMETHING

Consider yourselves "OWNED" [smilie=owned.gif] [smilie=omgrofl.gif]

·
Registered
145 Posts
What a GUY .. all the hard work Rob has devoted to LR  and he is so so sooo modest ... think of it ... he gives all the credit to GATOR for making him LOOOOOK fast ... all I can say is what a Guy...  Rob ... Pink cover or not ... You DA Man ... ??

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
Rob,

In all seriousness Rob thanks for all of your hard work and thanks for getting that cover made for us in such a quick time! The pink cover you made was unique Rob and no one can take that away from you. Don't let the others make silly comments about "your" cover because you work is appreciated even if it is pink!

:shock:
[smilie=ughug.gif]

·
Registered
145 Posts
Chris said:
Rob,

In all seriousness Rob thanks for all of your hard work and thanks for getting that cover made for us in such a quick time! The pink cover you made was unique Rob and no one can take that away from you. Don't let the others make silly comments about "your" cover because you work is appreciated even if it is pink!

:shock:
[smilie=ughug.gif]
Well Said ... Chris

·
Registered
85 Posts
Fantastic Job guys. Really enjoyed reading the vendors articles. Thought Rob was a little long winded in His...........J/K.

With all the other irons in the fire I don't see how you'll pull it off!!!!

Great Job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Pitch Black said:
Thought Rob was a little long winded in His............
ROB LONG WINDED ???  [smilie=eek4.gif]
:smt017

Buddy + Chris = DEF NEEDS A NYPD BROOM STICK WELCOME

Most sue when it happens, you two would prob ask for the KY
[smilie=omgrofl.gif]

·
Registered
270 Posts
SlowSVT95 said:
I always knew Rob and Gator were packing something... fudge perhaps? :shock:
[smilie=werd.gif]

1 - 15 of 15 Posts