13,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I myself found these numbers extremely hard to believe,
BUT
Chris checked, double checked, and triple checked, AND IT'S TRUE
1 Million, 201 Thousand, 94 hits in 30 days  :smt119 [smilie=bow.gif]
WOO HOO
HOLY HOW DO I MAKE A PENNY ON EVERY HIT BATMAN   [smilie=eek4.gif]

It shows an average of 41,417 hit's per day, (Smoooooooooooooooooking)
It APPEARS LOTS ARE WATCHING US................ :D

Tonight the 2nd edition WILL COME OUT (barely making our deadline AGAIN)  :smt024
We were trying to also redo the entire format to make it look more like a magizine, and we found the format we want, (but Chris is a wussy and couldn't handle it in time,  :smt091 @$%*@$#@*([email protected]$)  WUSSY..........  :smt013
(j/k Bro, love u like a red headed step brother, w/freckles, that just wrecked my L) :smt027

Which brings me to the next point
Other than a small handful of peeps, we are not getting the help WE NEED.
Getting enough stories is hard enough, and we got some GREAT ONES THIS MONTH
WOOOO HOOOOOOOOO  (THANKS ALL, GREAT JOB!!) Going to be a great E-Zine this month.
:D
The hardest part is clearly putting that info on line, behind the scenes. Formatting it, uploading the pictures, putting each picture where it belong, creating links, colored text, font size, lay out, etc, (the creativity is endless) So far it's been 100% Me + Chris, TG this month we had one or two upload their own story, (THANKS  GUYS, THAT WAS A HUGE HELP)  :smt023 (but we still need more help here).

First I want to reach out to the e-zine staff members. On the front page http://www.lightningrodder.com/ you will see Submit News
(only staff will see this, if you don't please contact Chris immediately) [email protected]
PLEASE try it out, do some testing with it, try and copy and paste something, upload some pictures, try some links, etc.... I wish I had easy directions to give you, but I don't  :-? however if my toasted wondering brain can figure it out, your dog can.

AND IF ANYONE OUT THERE IS GOOD AT THIS STUFF, WE CAN REALLY USE SOME HELP. (even if just entering stories and pictures we already have) It would be much appreciated.  [smilie=bow.gif]

I feel like my mind is ready to explode  :smt073

THANKS, AND KEEP YOUR EYE OUT FOR THE 2nd EDITION TONIGHT
Have a Great Day ALL
Rob

PS
Maybe we can shoot for 1-1/2 Million this month, WOO HOO..............................

Below are a few screen shots that may help

BTW, once you save it, IT IS NOT PUBLISHED, only staff can see it, we publish it when we want it on line, so you can play all month, go back and make changes etc.
That's done on the front page by hitting "news" then you'll see "latest news" click that, find your story, open it, hit "edit" and of course save changes when done

Great Job Everyone

G

·
Oh, so you're saying I can put shit up there and not actually have it online yet until you and Chris put it up?? Or am I reading this wrong? All this time I didn't know that! :shock:

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hellz ya :D

I've had stories entered in there 2-3 weeks ago, that dont show on line yet

and you can even write it today, and pick a date for it to automatically publish itself later :D
(WE TRY NOT TO DO THAT, WE RATHER MANUALLY PUSH THEM OUT)

G

·
Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk... I had NO IDEA! I'm glad I know now for when I write another story. Sweeeeeeet. :D :D :D :smt026 :smt118

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I love when you say the F word :LOL

·
Registered
734 Posts
Hi All, I don't have much extra time but I will continue to write something for every issue.

I was thinking about making a smaller version of the Suavy story with some pic and some up dates. We are making some changes and hoping to be a contender this year.

Jeronimo (Suavy) [smilie=popcorn.gif]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts