Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Undisputed Re-Post Master
14,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So went over to another forum I visit and one of the guys posted up these pics....

Guess he was working on his procharger when the impeller sucked in his finger.....

Damn this shit looks like it must hurt to no end. I feel for the guy.

I know some of us like to drink or party when were working on our rides. I guess this is a little reminder to always be safe gang....

This is another guy from the same forums that had the same thing happen to him.....

·
Registered
138 Posts
This happened to a friend of mine acouple years back. He was running his hands along the piping to feel for a leak and as he went by the head unit of the blower another buddie of mine in the car reved it up...They ended up sewing his finger to his palm to grow the tip of his finger back. crazyness

·
Undisputed Re-Post Master
14,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This happened to a friend of mine acouple years back. He was running his hands along the piping to feel for a leak and as he went by the head unit of the blower another buddie of mine in the car reved it up...They ended up sewing his finger to his palm to grow the tip of his finger back. crazyness

WOW. No kidding? Did it work.(sewing the finger to palm)?

I have a friend down here who used to race speed boats.
He was in an accident, smashed the winshield with his left hand.
It took clean off every finger except his thumb and pinky finger.
(Funny but he can actually still hold a beer with that hand.)
Well this accident had happened about 4 years ago.
Now just last month he calls up. "welp, i did it now, the right hand is jacked up!)

He got his fingers caught in a belt of a S/C and it ripped off every finger minus his thumb from the first nuckle back on his right hand.....

Poor guy...:(

·
tuned by JJ @ WMS
8,864 Posts
Dam that just gave me goosebumps.... poor guy......

·
Dual Money Pits
4,504 Posts
sob...thats awful...only takes an instant i guess

·
I paid my buck-o-five
75,542 Posts
that's why you never use your finger around a spinning turbine...

·
Premium Member
5,730 Posts
Ouch! Not to be insensitive or anything but sometimes common sense isn't so common.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Yea the kid I know that something similar to this happened to is not the brightest so I wasnt to surprised. It was actually he index and middle I believe and it did work. After a few months the just cut the finger free from the palm of his hand it he got his tip back. Its not the prettiest thing but it worked. Shaagy do you have the link to this one incident?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts