Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
10 Second Club!!!
5,573 Posts
is that the track right off of orange ave and orange blossom trail next to the rail road tracks?

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
is that the track right off of orange ave and orange blossom trail next to the rail road tracks?

Speedworld is closer to Bithlo, Fl then Orlando. It's like a 3 hour drive for me or at least that's what it took me to get there last time I went down there.

·
Florida>Texas
10,629 Posts
Speedworld is closer to Bithlo, Fl then Orlando. It's like a 3 hour drive for me or at least that's what it took me to get there last time I went down there.
prolly better than Gainesville

·
Dual Money Pits
4,504 Posts
02 I think you are refering to puerto rican world. Off of Rocket Blvd.
central florida racing complex

and I'll say going there I figured Id catch a world of shit but honestly I don't think Ive had a bad reaction to it yet (outside of the guys that insist I must be spraying). I was pleasantly surprised that a lot of the people there knew about and appreciated the Lightning (most want no part of it) and the staff has been a million times friendlier than OSW...I like CFCR

·
10 Second Club!!!
5,573 Posts
central florida racing complex

and I'll say going there I figured Id catch a world of shit but honestly I don't think Ive had a bad reaction to it yet (outside of the guys that insist I must be spraying). I was pleasantly surprised that a lot of the people there knew about and appreciated the Lightning (most want no part of it) and the staff has been a million times friendlier than OSW...I like CFCR
yea thats the one i was thinking of.

·
Dual Money Pits
4,504 Posts
track this weekend depends on getting my exhaust taken care of so I can get my Metcos installed....gonna try to get it redone tomorrow so I'll have time to install em tomorrow night

if I do make it out itll probably be cfrc over speedworld

1 - 14 of 14 Posts