Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just finished movin into my new place in waterford and my roomates dont move in for another week so im bored as fuh.. hit me up come over for a drink or to tinker on the truck 561 779 3478

·
Dual Money Pits
4,504 Posts
ricers killed the car scene here....now its just old guys standing around talking about the sweet new chrome something or others they put on the tail lights of their vette or retarded import drivers

unfortunately I'll be elbows deep in the jet skis again through the weekend

·
Dual Money Pits
4,504 Posts
I couldnt even tell ya the last time I went out to a car meet...but thats partly because the mustangs chirping belt aggravates the hell out of me and dont drive it at the moment.

theres a mustang group of mostly older people that meets at casselberry commons, cant remember which saturdays but if you google mustang and casselberry commons itll probably come up. Perfection Performance meets at the hooters on underhill near alafaya the 4th saturday of the month but havent been to that one in probably over year (ive been meaning to head out and see how it is now but my schedule hasnt cooperated lately)

·
Dual Money Pits
4,504 Posts
appreciate the offer but once again my schedule doesnt work out..I'll be in Cali during the meet this month

·
Registered
679 Posts
I'm in Altamonte Springs. If all goes well this weekend with my X-runner, I will have an 03 Sonic Blue with 21K miles next Saturday.

I would love to see your truck sometime.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.