Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was headed to town minding my business on the interstate running thru Mexico. Hemi pulls up...gangster lean...trying look cool

I looked over and smiled evily....almost a smirk...you know..the look you hate. Like "you talking to me?" He seemed irritated...mashed and I mashed it just enough to hang out on his door.....side by side....just long enough for him to think we are the same. Then i mashed it to the floor and walked him so fast it was like he was literally sitting still. He never came back for more. Why do i waste my gas?

it's so much fun...:bigtu

·
Big Dck Playa
1,293 Posts
LoL keep them killings coming!

·
Registered
17,565 Posts
My Boy! SO glad you are enjoying the shit out of her! Nice Kill :bigtu

·
Farm Truck Owner
58,414 Posts

·
Mr. Crossfire
16,162 Posts
Nice kill. I also raced a Challenger RT the other day in my 09 wrx with a few mods and had by a car length. Turds

·
Former Rowing Team.
11,834 Posts
well hate to be the bearer of bad news but I tore the ass out of a Challenger RT it was purple and I even gave em the hit as they rolled up n paced me. I didn't even play with them like Fep did I just ended it really fast;)
did the same long time ago when they came out with my old motor. Thought it would be WAY closer. Ah well. They look so sexy though :(

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
12 Participants
svtlightning02
Lightning Rodder
Join our Lightning Rodder community to discuss the supercharged Ford F150 SVT and Harley Davidson edition pickup.
Full Forum Listing