Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was headed to town minding my business on the interstate running thru Mexico. Hemi pulls up...gangster lean...trying look cool

I looked over and smiled evily....almost a smirk...you know..the look you hate. Like "you talking to me?" He seemed irritated...mashed and I mashed it just enough to hang out on his door.....side by side....just long enough for him to think we are the same. Then i mashed it to the floor and walked him so fast it was like he was literally sitting still. He never came back for more. Why do i waste my gas?

it's so much fun...:bigtu

·
Big Dck Playa
1,293 Posts
LoL keep them killings coming!

·
Registered
17,565 Posts
My Boy! SO glad you are enjoying the shit out of her! Nice Kill :bigtu

·
Farm Truck Owner
58,414 Posts

·
Mr. Crossfire
16,162 Posts
Nice kill. I also raced a Challenger RT the other day in my 09 wrx with a few mods and had by a car length. Turds

·
Former Rowing Team.
11,846 Posts
well hate to be the bearer of bad news but I tore the ass out of a Challenger RT it was purple and I even gave em the hit as they rolled up n paced me. I didn't even play with them like Fep did I just ended it really fast;)
did the same long time ago when they came out with my old motor. Thought it would be WAY closer. Ah well. They look so sexy though :(

1 - 16 of 16 Posts