Spanking Viper Trucks
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Probably her bush.

·
Spanking Viper Trucks
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hell yeah they are great for mulitasking. You can toss some salad and floss at the same time. Hell if your real good you can weave a dream catcher while your at it. :p
:laughing25

·
NO SPONSORS
5,672 Posts
Hell yeah they are great for mulitasking. You can toss some salad and floss at the same time. Hell if your real good you can weave a dream catcher while your at it. :p
ahhh huhh. I was spittin out so much hair she thought I was trying to beat box while eating her out. pu puu pu put pfff pfff pu pu puttt. sounded remarkably close to rahzel or buffy from fatboys.
I can always count on sticky to make me laugh

·
Carbon Fiber Addict
12,656 Posts
ahhh huhh. I was spittin out so much hair she thought I was trying to beat box while eating her out. pu puu pu put pfff pfff pu pu puttt. sounded remarkably close to rahzel or buffy from fatboys.
:laughing25:laughing25

·
THE PROPER WAY TO POWDER THAT ASS
7,531 Posts
hey hey I made it to the sig club, ahhhh yeah bitches. I knew all my stupid ass one paragraph quips would get me somewhere. LOL thanks bud. You know buffy was the shit though son. The fat boy are back, and you know they could never be wack. buhh huh huhuuh

remember the movie disorderlies?

·
Spanking Viper Trucks
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
how about a NSFW tag?
Done. But I will say this. With some of the avatars on here, you're worried about a NWS tag? Might want to stay off here until you get home then.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts