Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
El duderino
13,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On the oil filter/coolant adapter on the drivers side of the block, which is in and which us out for the oil lines? I'm plumbing a remote oil filter adapter

·
Premium Member
14,841 Posts
Are you eliminating the oil cooler all together?...You can use a screw on adapter that screws on where the filter would normally be...It will be marked in/out, or should be...Then you can just run your out line to the remote filter and then back to the adapters in opening.

·
El duderino
13,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes. i'm going to be using an aftermarket oil cooler. i have the block adapter to hook up it up along with a remote oil filter mount and the ploy motor mounts that eliminate the factory setup.

·
Premium Member
14,841 Posts
That's the way Jerry is setup now...I got my mount off of Casey...I am just using a N/A 150 filter adapter...I am going to try running it without a cooler for now, but I have a remote filter and air cooled setup to use if temps get too high.

·
El duderino
13,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok, so which is the oil supply, top or bottom?

·
El duderino
13,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i think the bottom is out and the top is in....but i'm not 100% on that without looking at my old oil cooler adapter and i don't have it here

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.