Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I’m assembling my engine and the oil filter adapter doesn’t appear to have clearance for the oil pressure sensor.. what am I doing wrong besides dumping more money into this thing.. part number for the adapter from ford is XL3Z-6881-AB.. the sensor is at an angle and hits the block won’t thread in…
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Engineering Gas Auto part

Motor vehicle Automotive tire Engineering Auto part Gas

Light Crankset Automotive tire Bicycle part Automotive design

Wheel Tire Hood Automotive tire Motor vehicle

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
That is the wrong oil filter adapter/cooler/assembly. The correct one is longer and goes along the the side of the block and driver side motor mount bolts pass through cooler. This cooler is lighting specific. I can’t seem to find a part number for it maybe someone else could chime in.

Here are some pictures of my engine for reference.

Attachments

Reactions: stoffer

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That is the wrong oil filter adapter/cooler/assembly. The correct one is longer and goes along the the side of the block and driver side motor mount bolts pass through cooler. This cooler is lighting specific. I can’t seem to find a part number for it maybe someone else could chime in.

Ok thanks for the reply; I have that cooler also I was attempting the oil cooler delete using a n/a f150 oil filter adapter. I should have mentioned that in my initial post.

·
Registered
7 Posts

who makes these motor mounts?
i have looked for something better than oem for the 2002 harley and couldnt find anything those are perfect.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts