Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I put on a off road mide pipe and the check engine light came on, how do you tun it off with a diablo predator.
Thanks,

·
Project Dirty Dog
6,747 Posts
Best thing to do is get it your chip tuned for it.

·
Registered
367 Posts
lightningkid said:
how do you turn them off with the predator or should you get your tuner to do it ....
If you go into settings on the Predator you can turn off the O2 sensors. You will need to turn off bank 2 not bank 1. That is the rears.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Avalanche said:
lightningkid said:
how do you turn them off with the predator or should you get your tuner to do it ....
If you go into settings on the Predator you can turn off the O2 sensors. You will need to turn off bank 2 not bank 1. That is the rears.
On my tuning system there are two banks, but both bank 1 and bank 2 are just the two sides of the engine, not front and rear. Don't remember the terminology for the Predator, but I do not think bank 2 means rear O2's

Jody

·
Registered
367 Posts
camcojb said:
Avalanche said:
lightningkid said:
On my tuning system there are two banks, but both bank 1 and bank 2 are just the two sides of the engine, not front and rear. Don't remember the terminology for the Predator, but I do not think bank 2 means rear O2's

Jody
Jody you may be right on that after I posted this I thought about it and yes bank 1 is the left and bank 2 is the right. In the Predator you can not turn off just the rears you can turn off the complete 02 sensor setup though. If you want just the rears turned off you have to have your tuner do that for you through the Predator.

Sorry for the confusion, it has been a long day.

Brent

1 - 8 of 8 Posts