Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
might want to give them a call about the 03s, I think I called them a year ago when I was looking for some and they didn't have any in stock.

·
Divergent
13,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
might want to give them a call about the 03s, I think I called them a year ago when I was looking for some and they didn't have any in stock.
If you call post up what you get outta them.

If not I'll give em a shout and a weeks or two and if they seem cool ill mention this website and that theres a decent amount of interest.

·
Ford Certified Technician
5,194 Posts
^^^^ yeah back when I wrecked my truck i called them up about the 03s for an upgrade and they didn't have any. That was may last year. Never know my possibly have some by now.

·
tuned by JJ @ WMS
8,864 Posts
i just called em. and they said that they dont have any and that they bring em in periodicly and have no idea when they get em. that they havent had Lightning wheels in a long time. that blows:smt013

·
Divergent
13,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
maybe if we all call them once or twice a week they'll think, "hmm there sure is alot of interest in these suddenly" and get some even though its only like 4 of us calling over and over.lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.