Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So a while back I installed a Steig Ported Supercharger on my truck. Since then I been getting an odd noise through the uh. I guess the boost gauge tube is the only way I can describe it. Originally I had boost gauge installed in column pod and heard it there when I moved up to pillar its there now Only hear it when I step on it and spin up the supercharger but it gets progressively louder. Not sure if it is normal I know what the Magnum Powers sounds like but that you can here that outside the truck. Reminds me of whine from Magnum Powers but no filled silencer wholes. This I only seem to be able to hear coming from the boost gauge. Checked supercharger spins free no rotor wear I can see. Just kinda stumped. Haven't worried about it but finally just thought I would ask.:smt102

·
NO RAGRETS!!!
12,119 Posts
Unhook & cap off the boost line connection in the engine compartment and see if the noise goes away inside.

·
Premium Member
3,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Both nice idea I will cap it off and see what happens, at the same time I will check the rubber T connector because I know the one on my L was prone to splitting.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts