·
Building a fast catfish!!!
15,687 Posts
Huh

Sent via my damn droid.

·
Registered
448 Posts
man i thought i bought some hooker long tube headers for my L, I mean I did buy them however, it wasn't for my L it was for some other truck or car that the doode told me it was for an L. Bottom line is I got bam boozled...lol..
Did you buy them from someone on here? ebay?

·
Premium Member
25,433 Posts
man i thought i bought some hooker long tube headers for my L, I mean I did buy them however, it wasn't for my L it was for some other truck or car that the doode told me it was for an L. Bottom line is I got bam boozled...lol..
Damn! You got hoodwinked, bamboozled, and hosed. Pacesetter seems to have the lowest price on LTs for our trucks. Around 300 bones for them. Only downfall is the coating flakes off in a day or two. Well built though.

·
Registered
9,499 Posts
Damn! You got hoodwinked, bamboozled, and hosed. Pacesetter seems to have the lowest price on LTs for our trucks. Around 300 bones for them. Only downfall is the coating flakes off in a day or two. Well built though.
I got mine for dirt cheap, search my "super budget exhaust" thread... Gonna strip them and hit them with high heat paint when it's time to install

---
- Sent from my iPhone 7 while driving.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.